Leora & Paul - (2024) #5

14 minutes ago, Anode said:

Paul est sorti confiant sachant que Leora ne peut pas batte , il ne serait jamais sorti autrement ?

Not to defend Paul, but he's started going out a couple of times a week again (could increase...), just our bad luck (depending on what you hoped for - her dancing in those yoga pants is still worth watching!) that its coincided with cleaning day (plus its that time of the month)

• Like 2

On 2/5/2024 at 5:07 AM, Howard said:

For those who care (and most probably do not), Max Ragner has let his RLC subscription expire and left the forum (for his mental health).

I mention this as a serious note:  RLC (and no offense to CamCaps), can screw with your mental health if you let it. Max realized it and did something about it.  Not going to tell you how to lead your lives, but once in a while give yourself a reality  check.  Maybe NOT log in several times a week and occupy your time more constructively (especially if you are a lazy turd - you know who you are).

Anyway, just stay in the game of life for the long haul.

I quit the moment i saw that woman, forgot her name, try to jump out the balcony, beaten and raped. that shit horrified me. never looked back.

come in here once in a blue moon, read a few pages of the LP thread, and leave again.

life is great.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

wonderful Thursday for everyone  

08/02/2024 08/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, justarando said:

I quit the moment i saw that woman, forgot her name, try to jump out the balcony, beaten and raped. that shit horrified me. never looked back.

come in here once in a blue moon, read a few pages of the LP thread, and leave again.

life is great.

Video