B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

finalmente nelle ville le cose vanno come dovrebbero, le ragazze sono prevalentemente nella loro villa e gli uomini nella loro.

How can you say "finally"? This is NOT okay, if they don't fuck they aren't worth the money we pay, if they aren't depraved and perverted we don't have fun, If the girls say no they are prostitutes and if they say yes they are blessed by heaven. Don't you value these things? 😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

finally things are going as they should in the villas, the girls are mainly in their villa and the men in theirs.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

How can you say "finally"? This is NOT okay, if they don't fuck they aren't worth the money we pay, if they aren't depraved and perverted we don't have fun, If the girls say no they are prostitutes and if they say yes they are blessed by heaven. Don't you value these things? 😂😂😂😂

i'm sorry i must have had a stroke or my drugs are wearing off

it's the same principle for people who are against homosexuals but like to watch two women having sex with each other at home even though they are homosexual.

everyone should love the way they want to, there are also people who like buildings and things like that or people who realise that they were born in the wrong body.

I don't know if we still live in the Middle Ages or at least seem to do so in this world or were born in another one where it was normal to get upset about such people because their parents lived that way.

I don't want to diss anyone here in the forum, I mean this in general.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

da sie ein transgender ist e sie sich eher als frau sieht, behandel ich sie auch als frau wäre anders herum genauso.

It's okay so there are two girls, Aziza is at home. Otherwise I wouldn't have allowed myself to intervene

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ovviamente stavo scherzando, non ho mai preso droghe illegali in vita mia

I'm glad, I've never used drugs either except the cigarettes I smoked until 1998. From time to time plenty of good Italian or French wine and cognac