B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

For real? Or are you just having fun with us?

If its for real, how the heck did you acquire that? 😂 Are there high def cameras I don't know about?? 😉

My speciality is mind reading, but in this case it was

Massimo's close friend Damiano, who disclosed this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, milubo said:

Daytona: Nicht ihre Sexualität stört, sie als Person ist ein fünftes Rad am Wagen. Sie ist eine Spaßbreme, ein Partykiller. 

In my opinion it is just immature, I don't want to express any judgment on the rest because I believe that everyone is free to choose their own life direction and sexual tendency. If he is convinced I am happy for him/her

57 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm glad, I've never used drugs either except the cigarettes I smoked until 1998. From time to time plenty of good Italian or French wine and cognac

I smoke and drink my beer and if I'm at my mate's and I'm thirsty I'll have a berliner luft (liqueur)

51 minutes ago, milubo said:

Daytona: Nicht ihre Sexualität stört, sie als Person ist ein fünftes Rad am Wagen. Sie ist eine Spaßbreme, ein Partykiller. 

Daytona is Sara's close friend, and is much more

mature and wise than Sara, who knows that.

Karma and Daytona functions very well together,

and all the other tenants have a good relation to her.

She's here to provoke the old school minds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Daytona è l'amica intima di Sara, ed è molto di più

maturo e saggio di Sara, chi lo sa.

Karma e Daytona funzionano molto bene insieme,

e tutti gli altri inquilini hanno un buon rapporto con lei.

È qui per provocare le menti della vecchia scuola.

I'm glad you think so, when I define Daytona as immature I'm referring to the lack of vision of her actions in not understanding that many times she has to leave the field free (this is why she once had a nickname that I gave her if you remember, I called her mint) . I won't add anything else because I don't know her but I think the other girls have accepted her and consider her a good point of reference

• Upvote 1

I believe that Sara's outing today (certainly not for food shopping as I had said) will bring us some surprises and I also believe that she will return with Karma, without any other intrigues. I also believe that Sara will not make life easy for I.........e

the villa is atm dead and the behavior of the girls is an insult to the paying viewers, without the boys from B7 they are obviously worth nothing and they prefer to stay somewhere where there are no cameras, it should be clear to all their fans now that these girls are not worth their attention...

and yes.. this includes saint Karma who I see as the worst

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Was für einen Film schauen sich Daytona und Aziza an, oder nehmen sie Drogen? Gehen Sie mit einem Messer zur Wohnungstür und Aziza klopft zuerst?

Sie haben etwas gehört, wahrscheinlich wie im FR die Hanteln zu Boden fallen

• Haha 1