B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

12 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

yes true but this would not be the first time she is like this, i don't know if you remember the days after new year but there sara and nadja were on drugs and alcohol for 3-4 days in a row and if aziza doesn't leave the villa she will do the same and go through the drug and alcohol marathon and she will also spread her legs tonight at the latest

yes i saw that but didnt see it as dangetrous as this was

7 minutes ago, rj281 said:

yes i saw that but didnt see it as dangetrous as this was

i say it sounds like i don't have a soul or something, which is definitely not true, but honestly if sara doesn't want to hear it she has to feel it.

we've had this topic before if the ambulance has to come, max would be the first way because if the police come too because if they find out it's an overdose

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

se ne va finalmente il 13.2

Non so’ se questo sia effettivamente vero, lo spero, da quello che ho capito e’ che probabilmente non gli verra’ rinnovato il contratto di lavoro e che quindi sara’ fuori dalla sua azienda, e poi, qualche giorno fa’, Bogdan gli ha portato un telo che Max aveva chiesto per guardare i film sul proiettore, dubito avrebbe chiesto una cosa del genere se presto te ne vai.

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

dico che sembra che io non abbia un'anima o qualcosa del genere, il che sicuramente non è vero, ma onestamente se Sara non vuole sentirlo deve sentirlo.

abbiamo già affrontato questo argomento se deve arrivare l'ambulanza, Max sarebbe il primo modo perché se arriva anche la polizia perché se scoprono che è un'overdose

Sara farebbe uso di droghe con o senza Max, ma la cosa certa e’ che non lo farebbe tutti i giorni come ora se lui non fosse

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i say it sounds like i don't have a soul or something, which is definitely not true, but honestly if sara doesn't want to hear it she has to feel it.

we've had this topic before if the ambulance has to come, max would be the first way because if the police come too because if they find out it's an overdose

yes you do maybe im overly concerned but its always gonna be like this as long as they choose to do it so  lets hope they  dont  have that problem

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Non so’ se questo sia effettivamente vero, lo spero, da quello che ho capito e’ che probabilmente non gli verra’ rinnovato il contratto di lavoro e che quindi sara’ fuori dalla sua azienda, e poi, qualche giorno fa’, Bogdan gli ha portato un telo che Max aveva chiesto per guardare i film sul proiettore, dubito avrebbe chiesto una cosa del genere se presto te ne vai.

I don't know because I switch off the sound when he opens his mouth but it seems to have been confirmed by some here but we'll see if it's true next week

29 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

sì, è vero, ma non sarebbe la prima volta che si comporta così, non so se ricordi i giorni dopo Capodanno ma Sara e Nadja erano sotto l'effetto di droghe e alcol per 3-4 giorni di seguito e se Aziza no non lascerà la villa, farà lo stesso e farà la maratona di droga e alcol e anche stasera al più tardi allargherà le gambe

There is no point in hiding it, Karma remained at home for the two weeks and with his presence he guided her on a more peaceful path. It may be negative for some, but the presence of Karma is reassuring for everyone. I hope she never leaves even though she is the fate of all the tenants

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm worried too, but the problem with addiction is that you only realise when it's almost too late that you have a problem and if people don't want to listen, they have to learn the hard way.

We only have to look at people like Kurt Cobain or Amy Whinehouse and so on where help came too late.

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I'm worried too, but the problem with addiction is that you only realise when it's almost too late that you have a problem and if people don't want to listen, they have to learn the hard way.

We only have to look at people like Kurt Cobain or Amy Whinehouse and so on where help came too late.

i agree with all you said because im clean 29 yrs now ive been through it all  so all we can do is hope they can see the problem wjile going thru there daily life before its too late

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I just have the feeling that something has to happen before she realises it, even if the drugs wear off and she reflects on the days and then takes a break again, all it takes is the wrong people and it's over again

yes for me in order to get clean and stay clean i had to change people places and things unfortunatly here not so easy plus thet are young and adventurous like i was at there age

• Like 1