Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!!!! I can't have Nora's standards as the goddess of love slipping. She must always look perfect. I actually think she looks better when dressed down with a natural look. Glam does not seem to suit her!!! The Preppy look would suit her perfectly!!!

I AM NOT ON BUT SOMETHING Tells me which Von vacate Lapartement In 2 Day . I hope I'm wrong

Why do you think they will leave in two days, it was the lot of clothes you saw in the room, they were guarding their winter clothes!

I feel totally left out has have been away for 24 hours.

Any pictures of the dress?

The "two day" comment intrigues me. What was the basis for the "2 days?"

Please bear with me and try to catch me up.

THANKS SO MUCH for the translations!

Guest Squirrel

Aha, thanks...are you a native Russian speaker? Bilingual?

Russian and Ukrainian as well

That's very cool (that's American English slang for "good," "nice," "excellent") that you understand these languages.

Because Nora can sing in both Russian and Ukrainian. Perhaps she could sing you a lullaby to help you sleep. And though I doubt she would give you a private performance, I am certain you would not be able to sleep with her by your bedside if such a wonderful event did occur. (None of us could, either!)

Guest NL Forever

have these two shown any signs of sexual activity since whenever (can't remember the last time it happened) or are they still rather cold and distant (preoccupied?). I haven't really watched much over the past few days and when I do turn onto RLC invariably there is no-one home (or else they are asleep).

Trickshot I am appreciative of what you got! You are most kind to share these pictures! NOW I understand what the comments were all about. Kinda "busting out all over!" Leaves little to the imagination!

cas

Guest noraluver

I feel totally left out has have been away for 24 hours.

Any pictures of the dress?

sorry Cas, not any good ones from me. she was running around too much trying to get ready. She'd run into the dance room and by the time the camera connected, be on her way out again.

Man, he didn't even look at her...      -i took a snapshot too but it said not authorized to upload them here. why?