Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

Guest noraluver

N: "Wait till you see me dressed for tonight, you sure won't let me go"  -she's going out at midnight. interesting where...

Does she mean that Kiko won't want to leave her (or even think of leaving her)

or

Kiko won't let her go out wearing the outfit

or

Kiko won't want to leave her side (presuming he is going as well?)

in context of kiko will see how sexy she is that he won't let her go out without him

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noraluver

haha she's often rude, probably more than him. :-X but NO doubt she's a sex princess.

I like the idea of Nora talking dirty with swearing!!!

I have got a great sentence for her to learn and then repeat a 100 times to Kiko.

It goes like this...... 'Hey Kiko, why don't you take your fucking stupid fucking pants and fucking stupid odd socks and walk across the Med you cunt!'

Guest NL Forever

Kiko just stares straight ahead...I guess he's not going to the ball with her....well it's a good thing that I will be there  ;D

Guest noraluver

She left early in the morning in her blue dress and has a great neckline, Kiko deserves a nice pair of horns!

...to be seated on

I thought the dress was awful!!! It didn't fit her. It was too low cut to hold her small but beautiful tits.

And what on earth did she put those flat shoes on for!!! Surely she would be changing into high heels!!!

And that jacket was completely naff, surely she would ditch that at the venue!!!

Other than that I thought she looked great!!!!!

Kiko tried soooo hard not to look - what a prick!!!!