Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

do you know any more about what Kiko and/or Nora do for a living? You clearly understand their language well - are you bilingual? You could put us all out of our collective speculative misery!!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noraluver

i don't know yet... but they need alot of money now, and they count everything they have thinking how much it would bring them.

Guest noraluver

now they're talking about their parents, she said that her dad dumped them, he answered that he was surrounded by junkies in his childhood.

all i could find out about them is that she's working in (Edited) as some kind of manager, and he's the (Edited), i suppose you knew that already

Buying property in Spain at the moment is not a good financial idea!!! The market has collapsed thanks to the stupid Euro that is destroying southern Europe at the moment.

Russia is probably a better financial prospect at the moment!!!!

Guest noraluver

i think they do have some more jobs, but it seems related with entertainment/modeling.

-I'm not sure they need the money for a property, they were speaking very quietly and this terminator on the background.......

unfortunately they left and shut the door so i can't hear them from the livingroom anymore, i think it's going to be sexy time tonight, they both seem close, last thing they talked about before leaving to bedroom was that she noticed something that happened after sex, and that he was upset since then. (all i could hear)

Guest noraluver

they already had sex tonight? that was quick....

no no, earlier. sat or sunday.

Guest noraluver

i can hear her talking, probably the most interesting talk for all of us to know what's really going on there..................

they weren't really speaking to each other for the past week so it's a shame we can't hear them now as they started to reveal everything.

you bring a whole new dimension to this RLC experience noraluver, please keep on updating us with your translations....it helps put everything into some kind of perspective.

Guest noraluver

if you have access to their bedroom, at least make an audio record or something, if not too late