Anton sleeping on the floor??

Has anyone established why Anton sleeps on the floor sometimes?  I have also seen him sleeping in the living room on the sofa but more often on the floor.  Anyone actually know why?

Perhaps he has hurt his back. Sometimes a flat floor is better than a bed for pulled muscles or damaged disks. Or just maybe he pissed her off...

Has anyone established why Anton sleeps on the floor sometimes?  I have also seen him sleeping in the living room on the sofa but more often on the floor.  Anyone actually know why?

Perhaps he has hurt his back. Sometimes a flat floor is better than a bed for pulled muscles or damaged disks. Or just maybe he pissed her off...

You are probably right, I do the same when I have back problem the floor is better for my back.

Guest xcyconx

If I spent 12 hours a day sitting in a chair playing video games my back would probably hurt too.

Yeah - all good guesses but I am not going with the bad back theory.  I also saw him sleep on the sofa by himself.  It's almost like he is too hot and the floor is cooler.  I know it sounds crazy but I also saw one of her friends who was originally sleeping with her in bed move to the floor by morning.  Actually the excess gas possibility is sounding plausable  :o

Yeah - all good guesses but I am not going with the bad back theory.  I also saw him sleep on the sofa by himself.  It's almost like he is too hot and the floor is cooler.  I know it sounds crazy but I also saw one of her friends who was originally sleeping with her in bed move to the floor by morning.  Actually the excess gas possibility is sounding plausable  :o

My wife just loves me when I pass gas. I hop out of bed and pull the covers over her head.  LOL