B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

du soll karma lieber einen ruhigen abend mit wolf verbringen als mit sara und ihr gefolge

You attack everyone around Karma but isn't it time you faced the facts and understood that Karma is the problem?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, wafercop said:

yes, after what Sara said and did very understandable that she doesn't want to talk to Sara.

If you mean in the kitchen this morning. What did they say in short ??

19 minutes ago, wafercop said:

yes, after what Sara said and did very understandable that she doesn't want to talk to Sara.

There was a small action by Sara that I just noticed by chance. When Sara had Karma's parcels in her room Max asked Sara More Clothes ? She said no they are not for me. I think there for ***** (Karma). Then she thew them out into the hall. They are not the actions of a good friend. Even Max commented about her just throwing them in the hall. 

Thankfully Karma still has a good friend in Aziza who took the parcels to Karma's room later.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

There was a small action by Sara that I just noticed by chance. When Sara had Karma's parcels in her room Max asked Sara More Clothes ? She said no they are not for me. I think there for ***** (Karma). Then she thew them out into the hall. They are not the actions of a good friend. Even Max commented about her just throwing them in the hall. 

Thankfully Karma still has a good friend in Aziza who took the parcels to Karma's room later.

Lol, what a bitch!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Great news...hopefully never to return 😉

I can well imagine that the other residents are tired of Karma's rotten games and want her gone, throwing the clothes out the window would also have been a good choice

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I can well imagine that the other residents are tired of Karma's rotten games and want her gone, throwing the clothes out the window would also have been a good choice

When Karma leaves B4 it will be a great great day. I think this week or last week she reached 12 weeks so who knows what might happen, but then Sara has been there way longer because she is easily far more entertaining whether she likes to drink and take drugs or not. She is happy, entertaining and likes to live life in the fast lane unlike some of the Sloths living in B4. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

yes, now you should really look at sara with different eyes if she is already throwing karma's packages out of her room. her behavior is just pathetic. because if she treats numi and daytona the same way later on, she will be all alone in the end. Because Max will be gone in 7 days and when daytona and numi are gone she has no one on her side but she only thinks as far as from her bed to the television set

• Upvote 1