B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

you're up against a couple of old men with a jealous obsession over a young girl having sex

Lol...and whatever anyone else says, these obsessor's will have things no other way.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Mauri said:

E’ molto semplice, chi scopa in viene elogiato, e guai a chi le chiama troia o puttane, inveve le ragazze che fanno vita normale e che non scopano con chiunque solo perche’ sono su RLC, ( ricordiamo che essere su RLC non vuol dire fare le troie) allora sono ragazze inutili. E comuque, non perche’ non mi piaccia Massimo, ma e’ da quando c’e’ lui che l’atmosfera in B4 e’ rovinata, soprattuto tra’ Karma e Sara.

it could be that you mean sloppy in the sense of cleaning up, because i didn't say anything but in the translation it said that you directly called karma a slut and i only said my opinion.

it's the same with washing, you should have background information first, we don't know how karma grew up or whether it has anything to do with her attitude to life, so you should be careful what you say.

Yes, it's true that Max's arrival disrupted the atmosphere in B4, but unfortunately we can't say whether the break-up between Sara and Karma would have happened anyway.

i thought the post was from ulok sorry mauri

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

può darsi che tu intenda sciatto nel senso di ripulire, perché non ho detto niente ma nella traduzione c'era scritto che hai chiamato direttamente karma troia e io ho detto solo la mia opinione.

è lo stesso con il lavaggio, dovresti prima avere informazioni di base, non sappiamo come è cresciuto il karma o se ha qualcosa a che fare con il suo atteggiamento nei confronti della vita, quindi dovresti stare attento a quello che dici.

Sì, è vero che l'arrivo di Max ha sconvolto l'atmosfera in B4, ma purtroppo non possiamo dire se la rottura tra Sara e Karma sarebbe avvenuta comunque.

Tradotto con DeepL.com (versione gratuita)

Non ho mai detto che Karma e’ una troia, anzi, tutto l’oppsto, ho detto che qui vengono elogiate solamente ragazze tipo Sara’ perche’ e’ l’unica cosa che vogliono vedere qui, tutte le altre sono noiose perche’ non fanno maratone di sesso

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Non ho mai detto che Karma e’ una troia, anzi, tutto l’oppsto, ho detto che qui vengono elogiate solamente ragazze tipo Sara’ perche’ e’ l’unica cosa che vogliono vedere qui, tutte le altre sono noiose perche’ non fanno maratone di sesso

sì, me ne sono accorto dopo aver cliccato su invia, per questo mi sono scusato proprio qui sotto

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

The villa needs to be filled with girls like these!

That would be easy on the eyes. 

Many would crawl over 1,000 miles of broken glass just to eat the corn from her shit.  :biggrin:

50 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Because behind my anonymity I can open my big face but nothing behind it, that's why I have almost all of them on ignore.

That's right Rattle, they are only here to ruin the talk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

The older the weiser my young friend !

Haha good one, older and wiser...and happy as old men to watch and perv over young women get naked and shower lol...yea okay...older and wiser, comedian lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know in what way karma is a slut, she doesn't get involved with this idiot max, which sara did, even though he had given her a sexually transmitted disease 3 weeks earlier.

Because first prove your statement that karma should be a slut instead of writing some nonsense that has neither hand nor foot.

Hey snake,who gave Sara an std? I guess almost everyone in the house had it the way they mix and match. And what std was it? 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Haha good one, older and wiser...and happy as old men to watch and perv over young women get naked and shower lol...yea okay...older and wiser, comedian lol. 

And I get to see their asses too !!