B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

11 minutes ago, Lasse said:

If you mean in the kitchen this morning. What did they say in short ??

It has been discussed why the chilly atmosphere between karma and Sara

I know since earlier this weekend that Sara was irritated on karma the days she was on the trip they said that karma newer cleaning the Vila and not take away after her. and that it was hers turn to take care of the cleaning of the vila when she was on the trip .maybe this way they was so cold between them and karma dislikes max 

got it confirmed in what Sara said and did in Wolf's and Karma's breakfast conversation

Sara has really behaved like a pig and very childishly complained that the cat is inside etc Karma not clearing up and so on. they were nobody who saw or wanted to see who cleared during the New Year's weekend and after the drinking parties "Karma"

Wolf Karma said that Sara is an egoist who only sees herself, they also said that the best thing that can happen is that Sara leaves to bring back the nice atmosphere in the house and that she has been completely deceived by Max who is also leaving soon.

karma and wolf are very good friends maybe more wolf said he missed karma. and not having anyone to turn to missed their conversations they also seem to continue with these kinky parties they are with and organise so more planning

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can well imagine that the other residents are tired of Karma's rotten games and want her gone, throwing the clothes out the window would also have been a good choice

Please quote to me all the rotten games that Karma has played...... 

All the other residents..... because B4 has been so full. 

Daytona and Karma have been friends throughout and Aziza is friends with Karma. 

Please do not say the girl who has only just arrived either.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

It has been discussed why the chilly atmosphere between karma and Sara

I know since earlier this weekend that Sara was irritated on karma the days she was on the trip they said that karma newer cleaning the Vila and not take away after her. and that it was hers turn to take care of the cleaning of the vila when she was on the trip .maybe this way they was so cold between them and karma dislikes max 

got it confirmed in what Sara said and did in Wolf's and Karma's breakfast conversation

Sara has really behaved like a pig and very childishly complained that the cat is inside etc Karma not clearing up and so on. they were nobody who saw or wanted to see who cleared during the New Year's weekend and after the drinking parties "Karma"

Wolf Karma said that Sara is an egoist who only sees herself, they also said that the best thing that can happen is that Sara leaves to bring back the nice atmosphere in the house and that she has been completely deceived by Max who is also leaving soon.

karma and wolf are very good friends maybe more wolf said he missed karma. and not having anyone to turn to missed their conversations they also seem to continue with these kinky parties they are with and organise so more planning

Thank you for taking the time to write this. 

Makes things more seem a lot clearer.

And rightly said that Karma did indeed clear up after the new years parties when no one else was interested.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

When Karma leaves B4 it will be a great great day. I think this week or last week she reached 12 weeks so who knows what might happen, but then Sara has been there way longer because she is easily far more entertaining whether she likes to drink and take drugs or not. She is happy, entertaining and likes to live life in the fast lane unlike some of the Sloths living in B4. 

she is responsible for the unpleasant atmosphere in B4 and should simply leave as soon as possible, it will be a nice day to see that sour face leave with her suitcases so we can watch some fun parties again

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass die anderen Bewohner von Karmas miesen Spielen genug haben und sie weghaben wollen, die Kleidung aus dem Fenster zu werfen wäre auch eine gute Wahl gewesen

Wenn ich jemanden so öffentlich beschuldige muß ich auch öffentlich Fakten dazu liefern. Sonst ist das üble Nachrede, übrigens nicht nur bei Karma. Bei persönlichen Animositäten einer anderen Person gegenüber sollte man das Forum nicht als Vehikel dazu benutzen diese Meinungen  die man unter Umständen exklusiv hat so unter das Volk zu bringen. Dieses Forum ist im Moment in Gefahr zu einer Haß- und Hetzt-Postille zu verkommen. Selbst wenn sie mit ihrer Meinung  recht haben und Beweise für das Fehlverhalten von Karma haben sollten muß nicht noch Öl ins Feuer gegossen werden und die miese Stimmung in B4/B7 noch zusätzlich angeheizt werden. Andere Sachverhalte dort sind viel wichtiger zu diskutieren.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she is responsible for the unpleasant atmosphere in B4 and should simply leave as soon as possible, it will be a nice day to see that sour face leave with her suitcases so we can watch some fun parties again

Regarding the unpleasant atmosphere then I have to ask did something happen or are people starting to see through her BS more and more now? There are at least 2 current residents that should vacate and not return at all, and my fingers are crossed they both leave in the coming weeks, months.   

19 minutes ago, wafercop said:

I know since earlier this weekend that Sara was irritated on karma the days she was on the trip they said that karma newer cleaning the Vila and not take away after her. and that it was hers turn to take care of the cleaning of the vila when she was on the trip .

I understand her being angry about the cleaning, it's been proven that Karma doesn't care much about hygiene stuff.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Regarding the unpleasant atmosphere then I have to ask did something happen or are people starting to see through her BS more and more now? There are at least 2 current residents that should vacate and not return at all, and my fingers are crossed they both leave in the coming weeks, months.   

it's her body language, she does nothing but sit behind her laptop with a sour face while others try to have fun and constantly gives disapproving looks to Sara when she is playing around with Mass.
Even when others are having fun in the living room she comes with her laptop and she has also received comments about this from Wolf and Sara, otherwise this do-nothing girl does nothing but leave for days.

She just has to go

Just now, Ulfolk said:

I understand her being angry about the cleaning, it's been proven that Karma doesn't care much about hygiene stuff.

she doesn't even wash her black feets and just sits on the bed with Sara which was really disgusting

yes of course and sara is a cleaning devil, that's why she had the same sheet on for 3 days which was still dirty from her joker mouth over new year and didn't manage to change it in her drug state.

I can't say who cleaned up after the whole 3-4 day party marathon but definitely not Sara. I've already seen Aziza remove sara's and max's wine glasses from the living room after 2 days because the cleaning fairy sara couldn't do it.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it's her body language, she does nothing but sit behind her laptop with a sour face while others try to have fun and constantly gives disapproving looks to Sara when she is playing around with Mass.
Even when others are having fun in the living room she comes with her laptop and she has also received comments about this from Wolf and Sara, otherwise this do-nothing girl does nothing but leave for days.

She just has to go

Thanks for explaining. We know I despise her and will be glad to see the back of her when she leaves, but I will say one thing. She is deeply deeply besotted and brainwashed by Tantra, and his beliefs have clearly rubbed off on her, although she is more than capable of making her own decisions. She is nothing more than a sheep who follows the Shephard.  

• Upvote 1

Most people who get upset about karma here and diss them would be just like lacrim if they were part of rlc.

Because behind my anonymity I can open my big face but nothing behind it, that's why I have almost all of them on ignore.

They just want to see people like sara who are selfish cheap bitches (sorry stncld but I had to get rid of that) after wafer laid out for us how sara really ticks and the haters here have nothing better to do than badmouth karma instead of realizing the truth of how sara really is.

• Upvote 4