B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

à l'instant, Xarvaz a dit :

Karma fait la seule chose pour laquelle elle est douée... elle recommence, je n'ai pas pu entendre combien de temps mais j'espère très longtemps  🤮

kARMA  et WOLFF viennent de quitter B4  11 h 23 par l'ascenseur sans passer par la cuisine où était SARA !!!!

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

kARMA  et WOLFF viennent de quitter B4  11 h 23 par l'ascenseur sans passer par la cuisine où était SARA !!!!

apparently in a big hurry to get to their hotel room 😁

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma does the only thing she is good at...she goes again, I couldn't hear how long but I hope very long 🤮

it's time for the hiding hero to go, and to think that at one time i actually wanted to be her number one fan LMAO.  her and wolf carrying on some secret lust affair off camera is ridiculous!  their kinky crap is just an excuse to hide away from the cameras.  rlc please remove karma and wolf as soon as possible!!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

I think it's good to avoid sara, because she has numi now and after what sara said yesterday I wouldn't talk to sara that much either

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I think it's good to avoid sara, because she has numi now and after what sara said yesterday I wouldn't talk to sara that much either

avoidance is ok, but do it by being on camera somewhere and not in a hotel room for a secret fuck fest.  i'm the most disappointed in wolf who is nothing but a showboat for the cameras.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's time for the hiding hero to go, and to think that at one time i actually wanted to be her number one fan LMAO.  her and wolf carrying on some secret lust affair off camera is ridiculous!  their kinky crap is just an excuse to hide away from the cameras.  rlc please remove karma and wolf as soon as possible!!

She has attracted more viewers with her dirty games but I think it will be over soon

• Haha 1

This is the moment Sara turned to hating Karma! She belived Karmas prank was for real !! A couple of minuits before Karma whispered her plans to Daytona, so he knew it was a prank. Afterwards Karma and Daytona laught about it loudly in the kitchen witch made Sara even more angry !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording