B4 - General Topic 2024 #26 (February)

47 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Then you'll miss me openly and deliberately showing you my asshole smashed by the Inn......,,and then you'll miss me fucking dressed as a nurse or a nurse, then you'll miss me fucking over the B7 kitchen counter with a stranger, then you will miss him....... . then she will always miss something and I'm starting to think so

You need to lay of the drugs!

34 minutes ago, switch said:

not much success for Numi,she is not even on the top 10 cam

the bad light not help too...

Who is Numi

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You need to lay of the drugs!

Who is Numi

the girl who took the old Neytiri bedroom

RLC is late one more time for update the site they are sleeping

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

This question has already been answered and the suggestion was Alessandro as he is quite good with looking after cats. Btw you clearly have a dislike for Sara even though she is the one that brings life and normal young person stuff in to B4. The rest may as well just quietly disappear into the night and never come back...the other 3 are useless (does not include the new girl). The only time B4 is worth watching too is when there are gatherings and when Massi turns up to fuck Sara all over the house, which gets top TN's.  If Karma was a decent person, then SHE would look after the cat, but she is NEVER there...simple really. Why target the rest when you should be targeting the ACTUAL cat lover on how good she is and evidently isn't at looking after animals, she is rubbish. 

Who is Alessandro?

14 hours ago, Lasse said:

I have also wondered. I haven't seen it for days.

It's been outside while Karma has been gone, Karma talked to the cat on the terrace late this afternoon, she then went to the backyard and the cat followed, she was waiting for Wolf who was in the gym, and then they went to b7. So now it's still outside somewhere. I havent seen if any of the other girls gave it food the last days while she was gone.