B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

1 hour ago, moules said:

RLC must have read CC too.

IMO, Octavia has the most fragile mind of any Barcelona participant, and she needs a steadying influence to help keep her head together.  Without Cecelia and Kelley, she is adrift again.  Talking to the camera is not therapy, especially when it is a monologue.

RLC will now also send a reminder to participants about subscribers listening to conversations.

Hi Moules IMO

Not therapy but can be therapeutic. Talking and airing or writing your feelings can be very helpful. Taking any advice from CC users not so much. LOL

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Thanks but it wasn't sarcasm if I hadn't posted this one 😏...😁

Lol it's fine but are you sure HE is the one with the obsession, maybe watch a bit more and you'll see who are truly the obsessed and besotted one's over that thing lol. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Penso che vedrai la maggior parte delle ragazze stasera al b4, quando dovrebbe aver luogo la festa di benvenuto per Numi. l'unica domanda è quando arriverà Nadja, come reagirà a Sara.

perché nella stanza di Sara manca da tempo il ritratto di Nadja che era sulla mensola davanti, sulla mensola c'è solo una foto con una faccia buffa.

If she didn't say it and I didn't understand, I don't think Nadia will go to the party, especially in the presence of the Unnameable who, after the antics of January 1-2 and 3, never showed up at her place again. But I could be wrong

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

OT Octavia's dialog with CC last night has been deleted by RLC.

Interesting, because tenants are clearly not allowed to do that.

It was quite refreshing to hear about the mindset she had.

I like her to be honest, but we won't get more.

Let's see if she gets kicked out for that.

Yeah, that was a very special session, we obviously won't see again. I can understand why RLC doesn't want this.

It breaks the 4th wall, which affects the whole premise of RLC ( yes its not real life anyhow, but a great deal is real. ).

It opens an interaction with the viewers. Think of the shit-show CC is, imagine that spreading to the interactions with the girls. So many A-holes, stalkers, bigots...lots of good people too. The girls can live without that.

Its too bad, Octavia was lovely, and maybe in smaller dose's this could have worked.

13 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

sara should read the news on cc, maybe she will see what people think about her and that some users are trying to help her think about her life

Interesting. That would be nice but humans being humans, she would likely become defensive. What you describe is something like a soft-intervention, like the one they had with Seda. Criticism, which there is plenty of, doesn't fly in those situations and didn't with Seda either.

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Interesting. That would be nice but humans being humans, she would likely become defensive. What you describe is something like a soft-intervention, like the one they had with Seda. Criticism, which there is plenty of, doesn't fly in those situations and didn't with Seda either.

yes, you're right, but i think you have to be more direct with sara, even if it's perhaps radical, but i don't mean it in a bad way, i just want to help her.

with seda you have to deal with the matter more gently because she would be too unstable and you can't be as direct as with sara, i can see that too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

can you elaborate?  by pm if necessary.

I wasn't serious Frank, sorry .

Since she is now alone there is little left to translate and I have no idea what is going on outside, perhaps that is the intention

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Hi Moules IMO

Not therapy but can be therapeutic. Talking and airing or writing your feelings can be very helpful. Taking any advice from CC users not so much. LOL

OT She actually got very good feedback,

I was very surprised on the positive response.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

OT She actually got very good feedback,

I was very surprised on the positive response.

Yes, the live viewers were very positive and appreciative, Maybe we can be civilized after-all? 🤔 Famous last words. 🤣

Nothing like being personal to get people to be more polite to one and another.

Though I would not hold back for a couple tenants...evil lurks in my heart....bwahaha 👹