B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

omg what's up with that, it also seemed like they broke up, now you can imagine where she was that one weekend where they discussed condoms or teeth whitening when she seemed to be traveling.

I'm convinced that the sloth is a sex addict and Karma knows it. She was preparing two boxes of condoms earlier in her bedroom. 

9 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

omg what's up with that, it also seemed like they broke up, now you can imagine where she was that one weekend where they discussed condoms or teeth whitening when she seemed to be traveling.

Who discussed condoms and teeth whitening? As for Karma and Tantra they dont seem to be broken up after all.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Who discussed condoms and teeth whitening? As for Karma and Tantra they dont seem to be broken up after all.

I meant the weekend when she came back from the trip on monday, it started with sara and what sara had said in her anger about karma

Just now, northguy said:

Octavia doesn't seem really depressed,

so I guess she's not fired.

More so she doesn't look depressed at all, it's all in the eyes and opinions of the retards on here making a noise about her camera adventures yesterday. It's fun until someone whines and cry's about something. 

So I'd rather watch the report Deutschland im Football Fieber than the party.

I'm just curious to see how many pages will be added, although most of it will be just small talk tonight.

The only interesting thing will happen after midnight or if sara will join the party with massimo or stay in b7.