B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she has lost all her cards, on the weekend she still goes to the tantra boy (as I said two weeks earlier from a conversation between her and Daytona)

She will make another attempt with Mass (Wolf is no longer an option he will be replaced)

She is ready and will leave soon (even if I don't hear anyone say anything about it)

She recently passed her 12 weeks mark which often indicates any time now she could leave but some leave earlier as we have seen but she does not fit in well at all. As soon as Sara leaves which I am led to believe is soon also then Karma will probably not be far behind. Wolf I think has now reached the Lacrim stage where nobody wants him there so will leave soon also. Massi...well he will probably head off with Sara someplace...Cyprus has been mentioned and fair play to them if they are happy so why not.  

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I think folks are over estimating Tantra. I don’t think he is any evil genius, doesn’t look bright at all. I doubt he has much influence over anyone, including Karma, except she wants to do tantra, period. I don’t think he is a sex addict, maybe a pussy eating addict. I haven’t seen him do a lot of boinking during there encounters, which I would expect if he was a sex addict.

just my opinion 😊 

In his two day visits with Karma he usually gets his nuts off about six times. 

50 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i have yet to see a party where none of them go to the garage to smoke weed or take even harder drugs.

the best examples are nadja, daytona, sara and aziza i can't say anything about the others who are at the party

To be fair, some of them go to have a cigaretee, at this time of year. That's not the issue, it's nothing to do with us. Subscribers have to decide whthetr they want to pay to see these people, only fir them to disappear, first chance they get.

• Like 1