B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

Regarding Karma and "games". To my POV, It seems like these are perceived games, I will mention two examples from above.

- She is fucking Wolf but only off camera. (this is very possible but still speculation, yes?)

- She is going to kink events out of sight of cameras. (this is just the nature of the events, you can't bring them to the villa)

I am sure there are more examples, but they still seem like speculation and assumptions. I would be happy to educated, but I may have different POV.

Thx

18 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Regarding Karma and "games". To my POV, It seems like these are perceived games, I will mention two examples from above.

- She is fucking Wolf but only off camera. (this is very possible but still speculation, yes?)

- She is going to kink events out of sight of cameras. (this is just the nature of the events, you can't bring them to the villa)

I am sure there are more examples, but they still seem like speculation and assumptions. I would be happy to educated, but I may have different POV.

Thx

I am still getting caught up here, I just watched the replay of them in the LR and Karma being all warm and nice to Mass.

I admit, the spirit of her actions is a little confusing, is she playing a game? or sincere? I can speculate a case for both right now. I gotta think about it.

UPDATE: I just watched the beginning of the above affection of Karma and mass. It was not a game, it was in innocent and in context, something they all found enjoyable happened, something that was said or something on TV, and mass pulled her to them and put karmas hand on Sara's boob.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

the red hair presents the new Sara who can't stand anyone anymore

Brings back memories of Taylor and the red haired girl. Those scenes were awesome! 🤪

A few weeks ago Wolf, Aziza and Karma all went away to a secret overnight  location and the reason was apparently to xcheck out a location for fetish sex events. The girls got back around 3 am and  suspect it was a way for Wolf to get to beds and girls at the same time. There's been no mention of it since.

51 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Thx

it's all speculation

• Thanks 1

To date the I.......t ED has never fucked Karma either on cam or off cam. They are stupid fantasies of those who have time to waste. Today they went out together because Karma goes to school in the afternoon, he said so two days ago, and as Pajero said after less than two hours he was already in B2, clearly to eat. The unmentionable m.....and we won't see him until tomorrow evening because he has gone to town and has a series of commitments including someone's birthday tomorrow evening and perhaps this evening a dinner for four with the " his girlfriend", is how he and another couple define her. "His girlfriend" is not Sara

• Haha 1