I DONT KNOW.

I dont know why they say shes the hottest girl on real life cam whats the sence of having a hot girl that acts like a 2 yr old.me on the  other hand my first pick would be maya then diana then alyssa which is alina friend and no not the fat one but the other one that gets drunk with her.that once in awhile stays their those are my pics and last dasha.

Leora is certainly excitable to men who are magnetically attracted to challenging and complicated women with demure faces and perfect bodies. She's obviously not stupid; and she is artistic. High maintenance, of course, but she's somewhat of a goddess to many.

As for Maya, everybody likes Maya. I can overlook the tattoo, the hair coloring, and even all the critters: she's emotionally mature and probably the best bet for living comfortably in the long haul.

Diana is, of course, talented and interesting as all hell. At least to me.

My experience with CC is that different RLC women appeal to different men: that's a good thing, and perfectly acceptable. I never denigrated Alma fans for loving her (they were as devoted as Nora lovers); we just all have different tastes in women.