Leora & Paul - (2024) #6

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

More new (to me anyway) lingerie. Very nice! 😍

Leora seems to have a very good eye for lingerie selection, of course it helps that she has a good figure which makes for a comfortable fit. I wonder if she gets all of her underwear from the same retailer and would they consider international mail order.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Leora seems to have a very good eye for lingerie selection, of course it helps that she has a good figure which makes for a comfortable fit. I wonder if she gets all of her underwear from the same retailer and would they consider international mail order.

Always good seeing a woman in sexy lingerie. 

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

2 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Always good seeing a woman in sexy lingerie. 

Happy Jim Carrey GIF

As with most things you only get what you pay for, cheap buys are noticeable. Quality costs money but the end result inevitably justifies the outlay I find.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JeannieP said:

As with most things you only get what you pay for, cheap buys are noticeable. Quality costs money but the end result inevitably justifies the outlay I find.

True. If cheap but still looks good. Not so bad when it's ripped off you. 🤣

Just now, Jonno said:

True. If cheap but still looks good. Not so bad when it's ripped off you. 🤣

She don't have to worry about Paul ripping it off he never notices. His face is glued to a computer picking his nose and chewing on his fingers.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

She don't have to worry about Paul ripping it off he never notices. His face is glued to a computer picking his nose and chewing on his fingers.

Why change the habit of a lifetime. Can't have much brain left. 🤣 Picking away at it. 😂

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1