B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

29 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

What does one have to do with the other? Just because you and others (including me, within limits) don't like Tonya, do certain principles of human coexistence not apply to her or only apply to a limited extent? Would you like to be judged and treated like that? 

To answer your question... No. 

But I will reiterate that Karma is a kind, thoughtful, and considerate person.

How do you know Bogdan didn't OK this, or even set this up, so there was at least something going on in B2 while Nadia was away. Where's the benefit of the doubt?

RLC is a business, they would like to make a profit. Tonya, who actively avoids the cameras, stays in bed and on her phone, and has showered in the dark is not a profitable tenant. She's pretty... but if she could shower off cam... she would. The girls should carry on their lives like nobody is watching. That is the perfect tenant in my eyes and Tonya isn't that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, desinc said:

Um Ihre Frage zu beantworten... Nein. 

Aber ich möchte noch einmal betonen, dass Karma eine freundliche, rücksichtsvolle und rücksichtsvolle Person ist.

Woher weißt du, dass Bogdan das nicht in Ordnung gebracht oder es gar nicht arrangiert hat, sodass in B2 zumindest etwas los war, während Nadia weg war? Wo bleibt der Vorteil des Zweifels?

RLC ist ein Unternehmen, sie möchten Gewinn machen. Tonya, die den Kameras aktiv aus dem Weg geht, im Bett bleibt, telefoniert und im Dunkeln geduscht hat, ist keine rentable Mieterin. Sie ist hübsch, aber wenn sie vor der Kamera duschen könnte, würde sie es tun. Die Mädchen sollten ihr Leben weiterführen, als würde niemand zuschauen. Das ist in meinen Augen der perfekte Mieter und Tonya ist das nicht.

Sie haben ja in vielem Recht ! Ich weiß ja auch nicht ob dieses Arrangement von Karma und Tantra-Boy in B2 vielleicht von RLC initiiert wurde. Ob aber nun die Anwahl von B2 auf der Webseite von RLC signifikant steigt sei dahingestellt.

14 minutes ago, desinc said:

How do you know Bogdan didn't OK this, or even set this up

With the permission of Nadia?? lol

EDIT: I am bad.

Sure, she has Nadia's permission, just like Karma gets to rummage through her closets and underwear. Or is this a custom among women?