B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

26 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Throw Wolf and Tonya both out of RLC for good

there really is a need for a big cleaning, the tantra idiots come first, I can't wait for the spring change (if we get it), there's a good chance we'll get similar shit but this is nothing either

10 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Throw Wolf and Tonya both out of RLC for good

I have to give credit where credit is due. Tonya has stepped up her efforts lately and I would say she gave a more sensual massage then Octavia did. (more about Octavia later) If she keeps up the sexy dancing and girl/girl massages I will no longer be able to say that she does "nothing". It's a step in the right direction and maybe she'll be of more interest to more viewers if this keeps progressing. My advice for her would be to not perform for the cameras and to work on becoming more comfortable with the fact she is being watched. Also, don't bate under the covers or turned around backwards in your bed as nobody does that in real life in the privacy of their own bedroom.

Octavia is either not into girls at all or is just really nervous and apprehensive about trying something out of her comfort zone. I think it's more the latter because she seems open to these experiences in theory. But when the opportunity presents itself, she needs to be pushed past her comfort zone and then it's "ON"  The best thing I've seen, in regard to her, was when that guy came over (B1) and he eventually wore her down with his persistence. He fucked the hell out of her for a good hour and she took all he could give her and loved it... until he threw her cigs out the window. lol!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I thought he was blurry as he stood looking at Octavia who was standing half dressed in the bathroom with watery eyes.
Anyway, it's best to just laugh at him, I'm actually surprised he's still there, I think he's completely impotent now so what does he want from those girls...?

Dream and drool

Il y a 5 heures, Noldus a dit :

Wolf in B2

Qu'est-ce qu'il fout là? Ce mec est un parasite qui se colle partout où il passe! Il commence à "saoüler" ce Wolf qui baise tout ce qu'il trouve... 

4 hours ago, Lasse said:

She had locked the door but Wolf unlocked it from the outside when she didn't open after his knocks !!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

That's so unrespectful for Tonya ... He's just a gross person ... No respect for anybody ... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, desinc said:

I have to give credit where credit is due. Tonya has stepped up her efforts lately and I would say she gave a more sensual massage then Octavia did. (more about Octavia later) If she keeps up the sexy dancing and girl/girl massages I will no longer be able to say that she does "nothing". It's a step in the right direction and maybe she'll be of more interest to more viewers if this keeps progressing. My advice for her would be to not perform for the cameras and to work on becoming more comfortable with the fact she is being watched. Also, don't bate under the covers or turned around backwards in your bed as nobody does that in real life in the privacy of their own bedroom.

Octavia is either not into girls at all or is just really nervous and apprehensive about trying something out of her comfort zone. I think it's more the latter because she seems open to these experiences in theory. But when the opportunity presents itself, she needs to be pushed past her comfort zone and then it's "ON"  The best thing I've seen, in regard to her, was when that guy came over (B1) and he eventually wore her down with his persistence. He fucked the hell out of her for a good hour and she took all he could give her and loved it... until he threw her cigs out the window. lol!

I appreciate her more and more ... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

That's so unrespectful for Tonya ... He's just a gross person ... No respect for anybody ... 

Where does he get off unlocking a door.  Is he completely fucking clueless.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Wolf opening the door on Tonya in the shower

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

What an eerie site watching Tonya showering, with no cares or worries, because she knows at this moment she's  in a safe and Lock place, but at the same time she is unaware that the lock is slowly being unlocked, and seeing the shock on her face as the door open, and seeing Wolf creepy eyes watching her, made me feel like I was actually watching a scary movie of the Town rapist next victim, but the worst part of this, is at the moment this guy is sleeping on the couch, when his ass should had been thrown out of this building for doing that 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3