B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

34 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

What an eerie site watching Tonya showering, with no cares or worries, because she knows at this moment she's  in a safe and Lock place, but at the same time she is unaware that the lock is slowly being unlocked, and seeing the shock on her face as the door open, and seeing Wolf creepy eyes watching her, made me feel like I was actually watching a scary movie of the Town rapist next victim, but the worst part of this, is at the moment this guy is sleeping on the couch, when his ass should had been thrown out of this building for doing that 

What's ironic is that the reason RLC has him there is for protection for the girls.  But he's the one they need protection from.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

What an eerie site watching Tonya showering, with no cares or worries, because she knows at this moment she's  in a safe and Lock place, but at the same time she is unaware that the lock is slowly being unlocked, and seeing the shock on her face as the door open, and seeing Wolf creepy eyes watching her, made me feel like I was actually watching a scary movie of the Town rapist next victim, but the worst part of this, is at the moment this guy is sleeping on the couch, when his ass should had been thrown out of this building for doing that 

But Wolf 🐺 can't get an erection so all wolf can do is use his fingers, so he's a wolf with no teeth 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

But Wolf 🐺 can't get an erection so all wolf can do is use his fingers, so he's a wolf with no teeth 😉 

Maybe a name change is in order, from Wolf to Eunuch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, desinc said:

I have to give credit where credit is due. Tonya has stepped up her efforts lately and I would say she gave a more sensual massage then Octavia did. (more about Octavia later) If she keeps up the sexy dancing and girl/girl massages I will no longer be able to say that she does "nothing". It's a step in the right direction and maybe she'll be of more interest to more viewers if this keeps progressing. My advice for her would be to not perform for the cameras and to work on becoming more comfortable with the fact she is being watched. Also, don't bate under the covers or turned around backwards in your bed as nobody does that in real life in the privacy of their own bedroom.

Octavia is either not into girls at all or is just really nervous and apprehensive about trying something out of her comfort zone. I think it's more the latter because she seems open to these experiences in theory. But when the opportunity presents itself, she needs to be pushed past her comfort zone and then it's "ON"  The best thing I've seen, in regard to her, was when that guy came over (B1) and he eventually wore her down with his persistence. He fucked the hell out of her for a good hour and she took all he could give her and loved it... until he threw her cigs out the window. lol!

When was this (the persistant guy) ? I have followed since around januar 10 and have never seen Octavia involved in this way. Isn't it something you have dreamt up ?

57 minutes ago, mol39 said:

When was this (the persistant guy) ? I have followed since around januar 10 and have never seen Octavia involved in this way. Isn't it something you have dreamt up ?

I don't think it was a dream... This happened sometime around October or November I think. He was young, probably around her same age. He had been to the apartment before with her and they talked on the couch. The evening in question started the same way but he got her in the bathtub. He'd touch her privates and she'd tell him to stop for like 30 or 45 minutes. Finally, she was so turned on from all the touching, she gave in and they fucked out of direct sight of the cams. Mostly in the upstairs hallway, but you could hear everything and catch glimpses of them or their shadows utilizing various cams. This was memorable for several reasons...

1) He fucked her hard, she was moaning and grunting loudly, for like an hour.

2) He licked his own cum off of her and that's just gross!

3)After they got dressed he picked up her cigarettes and threw them out her bedroom window and she had an absolute fit about it. It was hilarious but she was pissed off and he's never been back.

3 hours ago, desinc said:

2) He licked his own cum off of her and that's just gross!

Poor choice of words. Why would you consider that gross ? A girl can swallow cum, that's fine ? A girl can touch herself and taste herself, that's fine ? but a guy doing it is gross ? 

Unusual, yes, surprising, maybe, gross ? no.

Would I do it ? probably not. Do I love going down on a girl and tasting her ? hell yeah. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Poor choice of words. Why would you consider that gross ? A girl can swallow cum, that's fine ? A girl can touch herself and taste herself, that's fine ? but a guy doing it is gross ? 

Unusual, yes, surprising, maybe, gross ? no.

Would I do it ? probably not. Do I love going down on a girl and tasting her ? hell yeah.

I'm not sure how that's a poor choice of words, as you said, when those words convey exactly what I meant to say.

You may not agree with my opinion, and that's great, but you can't tell me what I meant to say.

I like going down on a women too, but not after I have unloaded millions of my sperm inside of her.

If I was a girl, I'd like to think I would swallow. But I'm a man and I'm keeping my mouth away from semen. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it'll always be.

Sorry if this triggers you for some reason... It's really no different then me saying eggplant is gross... millions of people eat it every day... but I think it's gross. 

Edit: Now if they invent a pill I can take to make me start ejaculating chocolate mousse... then I'll start lapping it up.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, desinc said:

I'm not sure how that's a poor choice of words, as you said, when those words convey exactly what I meant to say.

You may not agree with my opinion, and that's great, but you can't tell me what I meant to say.

I like going down on a women too, but not after I have unloaded millions of my sperm inside of her.

If I was a girl, I'd like to think I would swallow. But I'm a man and I'm keeping my mouth away from semen. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it'll always be.

Sorry if this triggers you for some reason... It's really no different then me saying eggplant is gross... millions of people eat it every day... but I think it's gross. 

Edit: Now if they invent a pill I can take to make me start ejaculating chocolate mousse... then I'll start lapping it up.

Not to nitpick, but I didn't told you what you meant to say (hence the "whys" that followed). I expressed my opinion that it was a poor choice of word 🙂 You may not agree with my opinion, and that's great, but you can't tell me what I meant to say.

Fair enough on the rest up to the edit. So, that's the taste of your own cum that you dislike ?

29 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Not to nitpick, but I didn't told you what you meant to say (hence the "whys" that followed). I expressed my opinion that it was a poor choice of word 🙂 You may not agree with my opinion, and that's great, but you can't tell me what I meant to say.

Fair enough on the rest up to the edit. So, that's the taste of your own cum that you dislike ?

I see what you mean about the word choice. I see you're from France and you may not be aware that gross is a word we use to describe something that is disgusting here in America. It's been used that way for most of my life. I looked up the literal meanings and I apologize to you and the rest of the international community for the confusion.

As for the taste of semen, I have no idea what it tastes like. Girls have used several different adjectives while describing it. But none of the descriptions made it sound like I was really missing out on something great if I didn't try it. So there you go... now can we please change the subject.

• Like 1