B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

53 minutes ago, moules said:

The girls are warned that they MUST tell any person they have sex with about the cameras.  Which is the main reason why clients do not appear on-site.  And this is Nunni's second appearance on RLC, so she knows that rule.

They're supposed to tell anyone that visits the apartments about the cameras.  It doesn't matter if they have sex with them or not.

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

They're supposed to tell anyone that visits the apartments about the cameras.  It doesn't matter if they have sex with them or not.

I wonder if they have to mention the NightVision ???

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

we could make a bet among the tenants if a tenant manages to eat a can of surströmming he gets 1000€ :biggrin:

I love surströmming !! I could eat a small can. (A big one is too mutch) With chopped onion and mandelpotatis !!! Sadly I'm not a tenant !!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I love surströmming !! I could eat a small can. (A big one is too mutch) With chopped onion and mandelpotatis !!! Sadly I'm not a tenant !!

no, you know it, I don't know if it really smells like the reporters from the report I saw today said it did

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

no, you know it, I don't know if it really smells like the reporters from the report I saw today said it did

If you love the taste, the aroma triggers your apetite 100%!  But if you don't like the taste, the smell could trigger your puke-reflexes !!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pajero said:

je me demande pourquoi le wolf n'a pas encore tripoté une des filles a coté de lui ,il doit etre malade ????

The poor man has given up !! He knows he can't perform given his erection problems !! His fate is to play computor-games and watch TV. And eat something now and then !