B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

21 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I just saw a tidbit of numi and mass. Sounds like is sara grumpy for some reason now?

That must be for some other reason. Numi did exactly as Sara told her. Massimo had not even touched Numi in the hours before and yet she goes into the bathroom.

Massimo has no problem with that. He is the easiest prey, so the girls can still show something. The other work happens away from the cameras. Ney, Daytona, Dayana are the exceptions. Sara still had some strange friends. I'm not counting regular boyfriends.

There are few horny men in Barcelona.

I forgot Esmi under the covers.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

WTF happened to my comment to cupid30? You must have realized that you said something stupid. I watch the popular cameras now, and that's it.

Mine disappeared as well,admin probably didn't want your feelings getting hurt tonight....you should thank @StnCld316🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Mine disappeared as well,admin probably didn't want your feelings getting hurt tonight....you should thank @StnCld316🤣

But you get what I'm saying. I don't watch the actual thing happening, I watch "popular cams now". That's what I comment on.