B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

16 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

a bunch of people emailing rlc support

If all emails are arranged through this guy, then you can forget about it. Prefers to keep his money for holidays with Nadia and Aziza. smile

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Se tutte le e-mail vengono organizzate tramite questo ragazzo, puoi dimenticartene. Preferisce tenere i soldi per le vacanze con Nadia e Aziza. sorriso

An appeal was made in this sense, in the first days of January, for everyone to write an email. Most likely few people have done it because RLC does nothing if the number of emails received is small

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

RLC does nothing if the number of emails received is small

I sent them three emails with drug use and film material. They only replied to one: "We will pass it on to the person in charge." So they don't care all.

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

An appeal was made in this sense, in the first days of January, for everyone to write an email. Most likely few people have done it because RLC does nothing if the number of emails received is small

you are correct ponch, i asked for myself and 19 other people to write an email about the abuse the tenants have given that garage.  if memory serves me right, it was only you and i that sent an email.  so, with that said, my sub is almost up and i hope that the tenants put that garage to use like it's never been done before!

6 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

How is this bullshit top cam?

because rlc is bullshit these days!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

hai ragione, ponch, ho chiesto a me e ad altre 19 persone di scrivere un'e-mail sugli abusi che gli inquilini hanno fatto a quel garage. se la memoria non mi inganna, siamo stati solo io e te a inviare un'e-mail. quindi, detto questo, il mio sub è quasi terminato e spero che gli inquilini utilizzino quel garage come non è mai stato fatto prima!

perché RLC è una stronzata di questi tempi!

We are two