B4 - General Topic 2024 #29 (February)

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Who would be your ideal chick in RLC right now to take home?

Olya with her stunning body

and Zara but this time with a boyfriend in a couple apartment like B5

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Who would be your ideal chick in RLC right now to take home?

First of all Tani !! (Not a fraction of a chanse though) Secondly Karma (No chanse there either) So I will sit by my computer and drool as usual !!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

First of all Tani !! (Not a fraction of a chanse though) Secondly Karma (No chanse there either) So I will sit by my computer and drool as usual !!

Well...from the conversation between Dayana and Karma the other day then you might have a chance. She said Tantra is in an open 'relationship' but she herself will only commit to one guy at a time...and she does not forsee them being together forever...so perhaps reguest her IG and message her and ask her to give you a shout when she moves on from Tantra lol. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well...from the conversation between Dayana and Karma the other day then you might have a chance. She said Tantra is in an open 'relationship' but she herself will only commit to one guy at a time...and she does not forsee them being together forever...so perhaps reguest her IG and message her and ask her to give you a shout when she moves on from Tantra lol. 

Even thoug she wants it slow and gentle I would risk a heart-attack, so I will only keep on dreaming ! You have to be carefull in my age !!!!!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Even thoug she wants it slow and gentle I would risk a heart-attack, so I will only keep on dreaming ! You have to be carefull in my age !!!!!

Well age is just a number but I do worry about some people on here with their 'ticker' and looking at young women when naked lol. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Well age is just a number but I do worry about some people on here with their 'ticker' and looking at young women when naked lol. 

Maybe even more dangerous to get angry at some male participants !!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Maybe even more dangerous to get angry at some male participants !!!

I know right...I've been on the receiving end of that a few times here lol. 

On 2/16/2024 at 5:32 PM, Xarvaz said:

Karma is dirty... we have all seen that and it was Fior who no longer wanted to have the cat inside because he pooped and peed everywhere, this unclean behavior of the cat was mainly because no one cared about the poor animal anymore.

Aha I thought it was Sara who didnt want the cat inside. Dunno why Fior cares he dont live there. And he is not their boss.

Just now, Fagen said:

Aha I thought it was Sara who didnt want the cat inside. Dunno why Fior cares he dont live there. And he is not their boss.

If Fior said anything about the cat he was running Saras errands !!