exceeded !!!

How long "rlc" they will leave this apartment, with cameras as pathetic? leora has many fans, it's there for a long time, all the other apartments were arranged, except this one !!! 1 single camera in the living room, 1 other in the ceiling of the room and that's it !!! I'm not even talking about the one in the kitchen, which has the resolution of an old mobile phone 90s !!!! I think Léora and paying members deserve better !!!! all other apartments have at least 2 cameras in the living room and bedroom, positioned at ground level. This apartment is obsolete !!

I fuckin agree with you.  They should move them to a new appartment like they did with Alina and Anton. 

This was from August newsletter :

2. Old cameras at Leora and Paul's living room and bedroom, and at Maya and Stepan's living room have been replaced with the cameras of better quality.

A minimum maintenance would be to replace kitchen and bathrooms cameras to add sound. 

Well, wait, I have to admit I understand most bathroom cameras don't have sound lol

I fuckin agree with you.  They should move them to a new appartment like they did with Alina and Anton. 

2. Old cameras at Leora and Paul's living room and bedroom, and at Maya and Stepan's living room have been replaced with the cameras of better quality.

A minimum maintenance would be to replace kitchen and bathrooms cameras to add sound. 

Well, wait, I have to admit I understand most bathroom cameras don't have sound lol

The bathroom needs sound so we can hear Leora when she bates in the shower

The bathroom needs sound so we can hear Leora when she bates in the shower

that will never happen if the toilet is in the bathroom

How long "rlc" they will leave this apartment, with cameras as pathetic? leora has many fans, it's there for a long time, all the other apartments were arranged, except this one !!! 1 single camera in the living room, 1 other in the ceiling of the room and that's it !!! I'm not even talking about the one in the kitchen, which has the resolution of an old mobile phone 90s !!!! I think Léora and paying members deserve better !!!! all other apartments have at least 2 cameras in the living room and bedroom, positioned at ground level. This apartment is obsolete !!

What about complaint directly to RLC because I don't think the RLC people are reading comment in here.

What about complaint directly to RLC because I don't think the RLC people are reading comment in here.

Great idea, if you are a paid member with RLC. Don't think they will pay any attention to freeloaders.

And frankly, that's probably their intention, to get some of those who are truly hooked on Leora to finally break open their mommy's piggy bank and subscribe.

Unlikely, since this apartment has had the same camera layout for the past 3 couples.

And frankly, that's probably their intention, to get some of those who are truly hooked on Leora to finally break open their mommy's piggy bank and subscribe.

Unlikely, since this apartment has had the same camera layout for the past 3 couples.

It's an older apartment.  Once Leora and Paul vacate the premises, this apartment will likely be finished, just as Alina's , Lora & Max, and Nora and Kiko old apartments never came back on line after they were vacated.