Paul and Leora are talking about their upcoming moving.

zoth

• 2 weeks later...

That's it, you tell 'em brother  ;D

I have to tell you a painful family secret because the smoke and mirrors have gone on too long, Foamy E.  :(

The "E" stands for Edwin, and I'm not your brother.

Foamy E. Squirrel, I am your ________. :o

And yes, there is one other, and you can do whatever you want with that bitch slut.  >:(

post-19450-145739625772_thumb.jpg

Maybe moose and squirrel should move in.  I have not seen a box yet.  If you see a box then they will move in a week.  If the cam in under maintenance  they are moving out.  All of CC posters know the signs of a couple moving out. 

Guest Bored Stiff

That's it, you tell 'em brother  ;D

I have to tell you a painful family secret because the smoke and mirrors have gone on too long, Foamy E.  :(

The "E" stands for Edwin, and I'm not your brother.

Foamy E. Squirrel, I am your ________. :o

And yes, there is one other, and you can do whatever you want with that bitch slut.  >:(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

you must think positive: they will have new apartment with more cams, only HD, better angles and more light sensitive.

But I am afraid, if this will come, then all investments to serve the premium users of RLC.

We love Leora and she loves us, too.... We will not loose each other.

Hey guys,

you must think positive: they will have new apartment with more cams, only HD, better angles and more light sensitive.

But I am afraid, if this will come, then all investments to serve the premium users of RLC.

Preminum, yes. Freebie, no. All of the new high-rez cams in free rooms are placed with wide angles and at a distances that make subtle facial expressions and body language nearly impossible to perceive.