Paul and Leora are talking about their upcoming moving.

zoth

• 2 weeks later...

That's it, you tell 'em brother  ;D

I have to tell you a painful family secret because the smoke and mirrors have gone on too long, Foamy E.  :(

The "E" stands for Edwin, and I'm not your brother.

Foamy E. Squirrel, I am your ________. :o

And yes, there is one other, and you can do whatever you want with that bitch slut.  >:(

post-19450-145739625772_thumb.jpg

Maybe moose and squirrel should move in.  I have not seen a box yet.  If you see a box then they will move in a week.  If the cam in under maintenance  they are moving out.  All of CC posters know the signs of a couple moving out. 

Guest Bored Stiff

That's it, you tell 'em brother  ;D

I have to tell you a painful family secret because the smoke and mirrors have gone on too long, Foamy E.  :(

The "E" stands for Edwin, and I'm not your brother.

Foamy E. Squirrel, I am your ________. :o

And yes, there is one other, and you can do whatever you want with that bitch slut.  >:(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

you must think positive: they will have new apartment with more cams, only HD, better angles and more light sensitive.

But I am afraid, if this will come, then all investments to serve the premium users of RLC.

We love Leora and she loves us, too.... We will not loose each other.

Hey guys,

you must think positive: they will have new apartment with more cams, only HD, better angles and more light sensitive.

But I am afraid, if this will come, then all investments to serve the premium users of RLC.

Preminum, yes. Freebie, no. All of the new high-rez cams in free rooms are placed with wide angles and at a distances that make subtle facial expressions and body language nearly impossible to perceive.

The way RLC is approaching this thing anymore.  The only free room in their new apartment will probably be a utility closet. 

Look,.. They know that Leora is the main draw there at RLC.  So if they make it to where only subscribers get to see her naked on a couch, or prancing around in the living room, they no doubt feel that they will force more people to pay up.

Think Demid and Dasha.  ( A worthless couple)  But outside of their bullshit kitchen, you see nothing. 

Ah,.. I just figured it out, and it makes perfect sense,.. those sneaky bastards.

Think about it.  With Efim and Diana you never see them do anything anymore except before the coin operated cameras.  RLC has really cracked down on them.    And yet, little Leora is free to finger herself on the couch, or in the chair, or pretty much everywhere, and for all the world to see.    Why?

What RLC wants is to increase everyone's excitement over her, before they move her and that lump into a new, more highly restrictive apartment.  And it being Christmas and all, they probably slid her a few extra bucks if she would draw up something that would get everyone buzzing.

And we know what a dud Paul is,.. So that sort of leaves it all on her to do. 

Pretty Clever.  I must say.   

Too bad though, I was hoping to see Hugo crawl in through the window one day and do her up proud while Paul was sleeping or out.  But now I see that it is with RLC that she has been flirting with and giggling over all this time.   

RLC:  "Hey Leora, how bout you give them some finger action today, it's worth at least a few hundred more rubles if you do." 

Leora:  "Giggle giggle.  Sure, why not."

I'll bet she's pulled in a couple of grand already.    Gee, and all this time we thought she was unemployed.

Hey, woodworker! It seems to me you're just not mentally healthy. I do not think she's someone says to do it. She just likes it most. As well as the Dasha. And you just another seizure turn of anger (you have already had a few) "and then she giggled" - I think it's over you, Romeo ;D