Curiosity - Poll

I am wondering why so few people comment on Adriana and Daniel. I get a feeling many of my friends on here don't really enjoy this couple. I really like the long legs on Adriana and she is open to anything Daniel wants to try.

I do get the feeling she is much more experienced than he is and often times waits for him to make a change in their often boring sex life.

Thoughts from all of you are?

I do get the feeling she is much more experienced than he is and often times waits for him to make a change in their often boring sex life.

If she wants to sit around and wait for him to make a change, then obviously the change isn't that important to her.

To me it seems that they just do not make a connection with the viewers. They are a good looking couple and have good sex, but they don't seem like they're entirely comfortable with being on camera all day. They appear hard edged to me, for lack of a better description, and it's hard to warm up to them.

My two cents, anyway.

luv her body and even though, I don't care to see any of the couples having sex because it's like seeing someone else win the lotto(you wish it was you kind of thing) they are tender toward each other but I have only seen them 2/3 times.

I would prefer to see her play with herself just for the fun of it.

I know of at least one CC member who has expressed interest in them; but they really don't SHARE much of their lives with us. It's difficult to get to know them as humans. If they had hobbies or projects or a flare for cooking and parties it would help us understand them.

Hell, even a jig-saw puzzle or vegetable soup or a dubbed Star Trek TV series would be helpful...

At least she doesn't assault him with scissors and he doesn't smash the apartment doors...

They do have a jigsaw puzzle that I've seen them work on together in the spare bedroom (Camera 8). I appears to be about 70% complete.

She does masturbate under the covers, face down. She did it again this morning for a short time (Daniel did not sleep home last night). It's the third time I've seen her do it and I don't even really watch them that much.

They do have a jigsaw puzzle that I've seen them work on together in the spare bedroom (Camera 8). I appears to be about 70% complete.

She does masturbate under the covers, face down. She did it again this morning for a short time (Daniel did not sleep home last night). It's the third time I've seen her do it and I don't even really watch them that much.

I am fascinated by her and her long legs. I have watched her have sex with Daniel when she gets in a position laying on her stomach and he fingers her pussy and plays with her clit.

I am wondering why so few people comment on Adriana and Daniel. I get a feeling many of my friends on here don't really enjoy this couple. I really like the long legs on Adriana and she is open to anything Daniel wants to try.

They seem to like being in the dark living room a lot. I wish they would turn on the lights when the sun goes down .

They seem to like being in the dark living room a lot. I wish they would turn on the lights when the sun goes down .

adriana y daniel y diana y efim ( ni los miro ) ¿por que ? no lo se , pero es asi .