B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

46 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

And inserting a tiny toy

Tessa just broke the spell in that room and just lit it up with her sharing an erotic moment with us.  Thank you Tessa!!!!!

11 minutes ago, philo said:

I wish that RLC had that kind of lighting the night that Stella and Irma were in that bed!

The technology existed then (basic photographic lighting) but RLC was so far behind then it was pathethic. I'm thankful that they have finally brought some of the apartments up to the basics.

Whenever there is a flurry of similar activities (bating, etc.,) among participants in several apartments at the same time it seems like RLC may have sent out a memo to all the idle ones to either get active or start packing. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

The girls bating

Brooke

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Tessa

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Octavia

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I'm happy 😊

2 hours ago, philo said:

Whenever there is a flurry of similar activities (bating, etc.,) among participants in several apartments at the same time it seems like RLC may have sent out a memo to all the idle ones to either get active or start packing. 

I doubt that is true, but Tonya needs to start packing.

• Upvote 1

What's happening, Octavia bating twice within one hour? Technically on two different days though. 
That skin colored dildo looked weird, as if a penis was coming out of her belly button. It reminded me of the Alien movies.

• Haha 1