B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

57 minutes ago, switch said:

Numi Brooke and Tessa are ukrainians, Madison also I think

so all the new tenants are from Ukraine

I believe I heard Octavia say she was from Belarus the night she interacted with us

As I always say, the most expensive long-term premium subscription is when participants avoid sex in front of the cam, and when they spend too long and often stay out, they only have sex outside. Participants who repeat this behavior, especially those who have never had proper sex on the cam, need to be kicked out.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, coolhuman said:
As I always say, the most expensive long-term premium subscription is when participants avoid sex in front of the cam, and when they spend too long and often stay out, they only have sex outside. Participants who repeat this behavior, especially those who have never had proper sex on the cam, need to be kicked out.

That makes no sense, but you're entitled to your opinion 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Booke has sensitive clit - in the shower

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Eww Yuck!! She just pulled out some nasty clumps out of her vagina. Must be coagulated blood from her period. That grossed me out!

Here's the time stamp for you sick perverts!! 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

8 minutes ago, desinc said:

Eww Yuck!! She just pulled out some nasty clumps out of her vagina. Must be coagulated blood from her period. That grossed me out!

Here's the time stamp for you sick perverts!! 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

That was nothing.

I saw girls bleeding after her shower and leaving a track and more than once waking up bleeding and going to the bathroom to wash. Tonya was the most recent.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That was nothing.

I saw girls bleeding after her shower and leaving a track and more than once waking up bleeding and going to the bathroom to wash. Tonya was the most recent.

I'm surprised Tonya's built in "storm flaps" didn't help to control leakage! 😁

• Haha 2