B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The good thing is we don't have to spend $20 a year to find out who leaves reactions on our comments if Corv is gonna tell us lol. I was just confused when you said about Mati going downstairs when we all know mostly he and Ama pretty much do things as a pair and she generally leads the way lol. Nothing about being gay...I like gash buddy, but I do prefer to watch M/F action...the standard stuff lol.  

I was just trying to help the guy out. Nothing against you.

• Like 1

Brooke looks at the camera and gives the middle finger to both cameras after being startled while bating        

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I just hope Tessa doesn't turn out to be another Tonya, Shantal or Esmi. All she does is sitting on her bed in lingerie like what Shantal used to did all the time, something must be wrong with that room lmao.

On the other hand, Brooke is fun, she talks a lot and has energetic personality and doesn't seem to be afraid of cameras. I like Brooke

• Like 2

9 hours ago, moules said:

I only watched intermittently.

At the start of the party and for much of it, Octavia was wearing a very sheer and very revealing blue body suit.  Very risque for her.  When i next looked, she had changed from that to black spandex shorts.  Chastity shorts.  Not a good sign.  As others became more playful, she sat in a chair by herself, sometimes wrapped in a blanket.

Perhaps she will have another Dear Diary conversation with the walls of her room, and discuss her feelings.

I was surprised that the three of them went to her room, and stripped to partial nudity.  And a clickbait massage.

But when Amalia began repeatedly yawning about 15 minutes before the end, I knew that whatever was initially planned or arranged would not be happening.

Ultimately, Octavia lost interest in a threesome, or a duet with Amalia, or a fuck by Mati.  IMO, when faced with the reality of going through with it, it simply became too overwhelming.

We will see if she tries again.

Last night just reaffirms my belief that part of Octavia wants to be more carefree and experimental in her sexual endeavors but her conservative nature just won't let it happen. This was the perfect opportunity for this to go down. I give her credit for touching and playing with Amalia's tit's, and she was even wiggling her ass into Mati's cock as he was laying behind her. Ultimately, and unfortunately for us, she chickened out this time. 

I'm not giving up on her though, she has surprised me in the past, and I'm sure she will again (soon I hope).

Octavia's latest diary submission!

Biggest highlight: She says the 3 way needs to be with 2 guys... not a couple. (Yuck!)

She's annoyed some guys take too long to text her back in the middle of a conversation.

Everything with the Greek is good. She likes him and he likes her and he wants to see her more.

Oh... and she doesn't want to be friends any longer with the girl who visited the other day. They are no longer like minded and everything is either difficult or a compromise.

Watch for yourself.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desinc said:

Octavia's latest diary submission!

Biggest highlight: She says the 3 way needs to be with 2 guys... not a couple. (Yuck!)

*paraphrasing* 

She was referring to Mati and Amalia as "guys" in the beginning, she wasn't horny last night.  She said she is getting more comfortable with them, she is attracted to Mati.  She doesn't really want to do a threesome with a couple, but maybe with them, she is worried about it changing their friendship.  She will see how it goes..   (So it could still happen, best bet is probably another drinking party at Mati & Amalia's place)

And yes, ideally, she would like to in a MMF threesome.   (Maybe she wants to try DP, because she has recently learned she really likes anal.)