B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

7 hours ago, poncherello said:

Ich glaube, das Kondom ist abgerutscht, nicht kaputt. Irgendwann wurde der Schwanz schlaff

Ich befürchte, dass Aziza sein injektionsmittel gespritzt hat und deshalb ihre Lippen anstatt der Schwanz von ED angeschwollen sind

2 hours ago, desinc said:

Did everyone here complain about Dylan the way they do about Wolf and Mass? I've only been on this forum for a couple of months so I really don't know. What I do know is Dylan was a pretty good pussy slayer and I believe I've witnessed him go through several girls inside of 24 hours. 

yep, Dylan was terrible especially in the beginning, later he showed a better side, just watch a video of him on hotscope and you will know why but to teach these girls a lesson I would like to see him again 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Is Aziza praying on her bed?

no, she has smeared her lips and is now reading, it's not that bad with her lips and if she wants to start using silicone she should first watch a video of Carla... then I don't think she wants to do it 😬
I advise the gossip lovers to listen to what Daytona and Karma say to each other when Aziz walks out of the kitchen at 11:40 ...

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no, si è spalmata le labbra e ora sta leggendo, con le labbra non è poi così male e se vuole iniziare a usare il silicone dovrebbe prima guardare un video di Carla... poi non credo che voglia farlo  😬
Consiglio agli amanti del gossip di ascoltare cosa si dicono Daytona e Karma quando Aziz esce dalla cucina alle 23:40...

If you want to talk about gossip, make sure you mention the right people, Daytona spoke to Dayana and not to Karma who, unlike what you see, had left to go to her room at 11.15pm without going out again. Congratulations again but first tell me what you watch when you are in RLC

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Se volete parlare di gossip assicuratevi di citare le persone giuste, Daytona ha parlato con Dayana e non con Karma che, a differenza di quanto si vede, era uscita per andare in camera sua alle 23.15 senza uscire più. Ancora complimenti, ma prima dimmi cosa guardi quando sei in RLC

55 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no, si è spalmata le labbra e ora sta leggendo, con le labbra non è poi così male e se vuole iniziare a usare il silicone dovrebbe prima guardare un video di Carla... poi non credo che voglia farlo  😬
Consiglio agli amanti del gossip di ascoltare cosa si dicono Daytona e Karma quando Aziz esce dalla cucina alle 23:40...

Before you get it wrong again I'll tell you that your favorite anteater fucked Nadia in LR and not Karma, never mind

56 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no, she has smeared her lips and is now reading, it's not that bad with her lips and if she wants to start using silicone she should first watch a video of Carla... then I don't think she wants to do it 😬
I advise the gossip lovers to listen to what Daytona and Karma say to each other when Aziz walks out of the kitchen at 11:40 ...

Wtf is Gaytona laughing at? He's an idiot trying to make people think he's a woman.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If you want to talk about gossip, make sure you mention the right people, Daytona spoke to Dayana and not to Karma who, unlike what you see, had left to go to her room at 11.15pm without going out again. Congratulations again but first tell me what you watch when you are in RLC

11:40 AM today in the kitchen.... learn to read, only Karma and Daytona were there

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Oggi alle 11:40 in cucina.... impara a leggere, c'erano solo Karma e Daytona

"""""Consiglio agli amanti del gossip di ascoltare cosa si dicono Daytona e Karma quando Aziz esce dalla cucina alle 23:40..."""""

Check what you write, but maybe it's not your fault. Does the translator confuse him/her and perhaps confuse day/night?

Just now, poncherello said:

"""""Consiglio agli amanti del gossip di ascoltare cosa si dicono Daytona e Karma quando Aziz esce dalla cucina alle 23:40..."""""

Controlla quello che scrivi, ma forse non è colpa tua. Il traduttore lo confonde e forse confonde giorno/notte?

You will never change, the stupid ones are always others