Caroline & Park (2024) #2

Luckily it's not but this party is missing two key ingredients... Gabby and Frisky!

I hope they aren't persona non grata these days. That would be awful!

Maybe they are having their own party. I'd much rather see what they're up to

I was going to say that i bet Park is more relaxed tonight than he was the other night, but i don't think he is! It's like he doesn't enjoy having these gatherings, maybe he is more 'Just you and me' type guy. That could explain part of his hovering about behaviour like the other night. 

13 hours ago, chogdad said:

I was going to say that i bet Park is more relaxed tonight than he was the other night, but i don't think he is! It's like he doesn't enjoy having these gatherings, maybe he is more 'Just you and me' type guy. That could explain part of his hovering about behaviour like the other night. 

They sure do host a lot of get togethers though don't they? This one makes it about 5 of them in the last 10 days. I see Gabby did eventually show up but she didn't spend the night (What a shame!). I also have noticed there have not been any more Frisky and Caroline solo hangouts lately either. Do you think Park has anything to do with this? I do! Is Park a micro managing control freak? Maybe... But we'll learn the answer to that question over the next few weeks.

You would think that, if Park can influence who can and can't visit with Caroline, that he'd be able to minimize the frequency of their party hosting schedule if he didn't enjoy them.

My initial impression of them was that they have the best relationship of all the RLC couples... very solid and stable. I'm not so sure anymore. This apartment is definitely one to keep an eye on because, if Caroline is the type of girl who won't be controlled, turbulent waters may be near.

13 minutes ago, desinc said:

I see Gabby did eventually show up but she didn't spend the night (What a shame!). I also have noticed there have not been any more Frisky and Caroline solo hangouts lately either.

Frisky and Gabby are kind of random in their visits.  Before her last visit, Frisky hadn't been there in almost 2 weeks?  In fact, we kind of were to the point that we were demanding Frisky and she happened to show up.

21 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Frisky and Gabby are kind of random in their visits.  Before her last visit, Frisky hadn't been there in almost 2 weeks?  In fact, we kind of were to the point that we were demanding Frisky and she happened to show up.

Wasn't it just last week when they we laying in bed holding and touching each other on 2 different days?

Nevermind, I just wet back and looked through the forums and she was there a couple of times from the 8th-11th of this month.

3 hours ago, desinc said:

They sure do host a lot of get togethers though don't they? This one makes it about 5 of them in the last 10 days. I see Gabby did eventually show up but she didn't spend the night (What a shame!). I also have noticed there have not been any more Frisky and Caroline solo hangouts lately either. Do you think Park has anything to do with this? I do! Is Park a micro managing control freak? Maybe... But we'll learn the answer to that question over the next few weeks.

You would think that, if Park can influence who can and can't visit with Caroline, that he'd be able to minimize the frequency of their party hosting schedule if he didn't enjoy them.

My initial impression of them was that they have the best relationship of all the RLC couples... very solid and stable. I'm not so sure anymore. This apartment is definitely one to keep an eye on because, if Caroline is the type of girl who won't be controlled, turbulent waters may be near.

I get the feeling Park is a bit insecure and maybe is always the worried type, that he feels Caroline could leave him if she met someone, even if she told him that won't happen. I don't think he is a control freak, more of a quieter type who would rather be on their own. I think it's Caroline who wants these parties, not him. So on the one hand he doesn't enjoy them but on the other he doesn't want to rock the boat and start an argument. But if she is a more free and easy type and is up for a bit more fun then it will cause a problem at some point. And i have no doubt that he didn't approve of the late night the other night, so that sort of mid week thing could end.