Caroline & Park (2024) #2

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Well, I guess I'm a little impatient. Today's event seemed more like teasing the viewers than anything else. To me it seems like Caroline and Frisky know exactly what they're doing and understand the camera angles perfectly as so much is deliberately blocked...certainly not like the best lesbian sex in the RLC past. I'll give them a little more time but right now I'm leaning towards all thats going on as slow motion clickbate. I hope I'm wrong.

Not wrong at all. Spot on. 

37 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Non è affatto sbagliato. Perfetto. 

I wrote a post that was certainly lost due to the CC malfunction. I was saying that Frisky was finally rewarded for the patience she had with Carolina and today Carolina finally gave in. It's not the big step yet but she's ready to discover other pleasures. Congratulations again to Frisky. They are both cute and witty so it will be a good story. We will have to understand how Park will behave when she finds out

• Upvote 1

she slowly played with Caroline over the sweat pants and it produced a lovely wet spot.

not click bait to me but pretty erotic minus the hair blocking and no full frontal viewing

but they were having fun for themselves not for our viewing pleasure or just couldn't let it go all out for the cams at that moment.

I'm grateful for catching a peek of that moment

of course, I could be totally wrong and it was all planned and staged to which I say, damn good job, lol

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, peking said:

she slowly played with Caroline over the sweat pants and it produced a lovely wet spot.

not click bait to me but pretty erotic minus the hair blocking and no full frontal viewing

but they were having fun for themselves not for our viewing pleasure or just couldn't let it go all out for the cams at that moment.

I'm grateful for catching a peek of that moment

of course, I could be totally wrong and it was all planned and staged to which I say, damn good job, lol

The hair-in-the-way saga was so annoying! It was like perfect to the inch for coverage, so it was 'Yes we know what's happening but can't quite see'. I hope that wasn't deliberate. From here it is just 2 ways, either stop or go further. We shall see, but they aren't stupid not to know how well this goes with viewers.

It seems that with each visit, things move a long a little further and further.   1st visit, cuddling and safe hands.  2nd visit, more cuddling, a little less safe hands..  and so on.  We are up to heavy make out and hazardous hands over clothes.  Next visit I predict more of the same, with a higher chance at hands under clothes.

Seems to be progressing like a relationship and not just sex.

*edit* - On a side note, Caroline..  you owe Frisky some relief.  Keep that in mind for next time.  😉

• Haha 1

Frisky !!! That was well worth the time to watch !!!

This time Caroline was receptive and responsive.

More please !!! Cum to visit again soon Frisky !

Image result for two thumbs up gifsImage result for two thumbs up gifs

Even Simon Cowell Agrees

Image result for two thumbs up gifs

• Haha 1

Funny thing

If these girls were in Barcelona, everyone would have cried at clickbait, but since these aren't gov girls, then what they did yesterday was awesome and hot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1