Leora & Paul - (2024) #7

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa terça feira para todos 

wonderful Tuesday for everyone 

27/02/2024 27/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef Taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, patou said:

Bonjour a vous  tous

Une excellente semaine à toi Pulo merci pour tous les commentaires

Grosse bises Léora

Hello parou How are you 

I hope you are in good health 

Have a beautiful day with your wife and family 

I check in to this apartment now about once every other month just to see if anything has changed. It's hard for me to believe that after Malia and the outside boyfriend, that Leora has settled for only Paul. In fact, I really don't believe it but I don't watch enough now to even put forth a theory. I don't know if she goes out at all, how often and for how long. I know she likes the taste of pussy and can't accept that she only likes to taste her own. Maybe there will be some event that will create some opportunity for her to have more of a life that what is being displayed. Viva Malia.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, philo said:

I check in to this apartment now about once every other month just to see if anything has changed. It's hard for me to believe that after Malia and the outside boyfriend, that Leora has settled for only Paul. In fact, I really don't believe it but I don't watch enough now to even put forth a theory. I don't know if she goes out at all, how often and for how long. I know she likes the taste of pussy and can't accept that she only likes to taste her own. Maybe there will be some event that will create some opportunity for her to have more of a life that what is being displayed. Viva Malia.

Hello philo!