Leora & Paul - (2024) #7

9 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

People have varying opinions regarding Leora, but there is no denying she has a good eye for underwear and lingerie and how to use it best to display her body.

I myself on occasions like to wear stockings and suspenders as does my partner ( female not male haha ) we find them quite sexy, so you can imagine my delight seeing what she was wearing tonight.

There is a happy household here tonight.

My imagination is away again. 😉

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One of these days she'll rupture her bowel from sticking things up her ass then she'll have to use a colostomy bag for life.  :biggrin:

fewh.jpg

I wish somebody had told wife what she was doing to me

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

People have varying opinions regarding Leora, but there is no denying she has a good eye for underwear and lingerie and how to use it best to display her body.

I myself on occasions like to wear stockings and suspenders as does my partner ( female not male haha ) we find them quite sexy, so you can imagine my delight seeing what she was wearing tonight.

There is a happy household here tonight.

JeannieP you've got a female partner VIDEO please name your price I'll start a go fund me to buy it fuck off Leora I'm  in love with JeannieP  hope the p doesn't me you've got a dick And 🤪

25 minutes ago, Gregg said:

JeannieP you've got a female partner VIDEO please name your price I'll start a go fund me to buy it fuck off Leora I'm  in love with JeannieP  hope the p doesn't me you've got a dick And 🤪

Sorry Gregg.😆

No I haven’t got a dick and don’t particularly want one, I’ve seen how having one affects men’s brains. Haha.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

wonderful Thursday for everyone 

29/02/2024 29/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef Taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep

• Thanks 2