B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

14 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Sì, quando siamo qui nel Forum solche Lügen und Unwahrheiten verbreitet, allora wird er es auch bei seinen Freunden, Familien und Arbeitskollegen machen.

Das wird sicherlich so sein, wie Sie sagen 

It will certainly be so, as you say

4 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Dit is dag drie voor Daytona's blauwe geschulpte rok en zwarte top, inclusief twee slaapjes.

die kleren heeft hij al 3 dagen aan slaapt er ook mee wat zal hij stinken douchen doet hij ook bijna nooit en dan die vieze haren  het is een vieze  man

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

die kleren heeft hij al 3 dagen aan slaapt er anche mee wat zal hij stinken douchen doet hij anche bijna nooit e dan die vieze haren het is een vieze man

can you tell me what language it is? Maybe my translator isn't working?

24 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

die kleren heeft hij al 3 dagen aan slaapt er ook mee wat zal hij stinken douchen doet hij ook bijna nooit en dan die vieze haren  het is een vieze  man

You rarely see her in the shower and her hair also looks greasy and dirty, I don't understand why she would be popular in the villa even though she is quite nice

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

You rarely see her in the shower and her hair also looks greasy and dirty, I don't understand why she would be popular in the villa even though she is quite nice

Not nice to be eating in the same place, after that.

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

It can't be easy for him to find clean clothes considering his mess. And he can't find much time for hygiene as he has to be within a couple of meters from Sara all the time!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It can't be easy for him to find clean clothes considering his mess. And he can't find much time for hygiene as he has to be within a couple of meters from Sara all the time!!

the first time I noticed it was that she did not wash herself after a few times of anal sex, I found her interesting at first because she is also very friendly but now I accept her as she is or as she wants to be but I follow her no more

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the first time I noticed it was that she did not wash herself after a few times of anal sex, I found her interesting at first because she is also very friendly but now I accept her as she is or as she wants to be but I follow her no more

I think he had a shower a while after the guy had left. I'm not certain because I don't follow him either !

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think he had a shower a while after the guy had left. I'm not certain because I don't follow him either !

It is striking that she is now in the shower...apparently they read here more often than we think 😁

19 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

There you go. A shower!