B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Non presto più attenzione ai patroni di Karma, quindi grida quello che vuoi

Pay less attention to Karma and your lies will be less serious. I already told you, I will never put ignore on your profile, you are too funny to blame

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Door at the right on Cam 2-9 Hall. Is a garage turned in to a storage room with some furniture that the tenants go to have sex and use drugs off cam.

Thank you, thinga69 !

2 minutes ago, Jonno said:

They garage walls have seen some entertaining stuff I'm sure. Lucky them. 

I'm afraid this will be disappointing, the usual drugs of which you can see the results in the villa itself and sex from girls who don't want others to see it to maintain their "neat" status 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

RLC has been notified of this many times since the villa opened.  They are well aware of what goes on in the garage at both B4 and B7.

As for B4 and B7, they clearly do not give a fuck since people keep on subscribing, complaining about it and subscribing again.  This garage situation (fraud) is only one of the reasons why I am done with RLC. 

There are possibly technical and privacy reasons to resist putting cameras in the garage such as, exposure to non-RLC civilians, maybe giving away location clues, is it part of B4 or B7?, vehicle identification and license numbers...

Also its a slippery slope, what will be the next place we want cameras, maybe outside the front doors? Personally I would also like that.

Most of all perhaps, RLC can't have them taking illegal drugs in plain site either yet the like the increased viewership they get from the wild results of fucked up high tenants. So its actually good for RLC

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

As long as they don't do it in sight RLC won't give a fuck. Some of the so-called best moments were probably drug fuelled. No matter what you anti drugs think.  

Jesus Reaction GIF

I don't really care about drugs, all the girls there use it and I prefer that to them lying on the bed staring at their phone

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

There are possibly technical and privacy reasons to resist putting cameras in the garage such as, exposure to non-RLC civilians, maybe giving away location clues, is it part of B4 or B7?, vehicle identification and license numbers...

Also its a slippery slope, what will be the next place we want cameras, maybe outside the front doors? Personally I would also like that.

Most of all perhaps, RLC can't have them taking illegal drugs in plain site either yet the like the increased viewership they get from the wild results of fucked up high tenants. So its actually good for RLC

Nobody is asking them to put cameras in the garages...pretty simple solution is to tell the participants to stop hiding there.  Stop over complicating this.

58 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza and Nadia both disapeared pulling small suitcases on wheels, a repeat of a two days break they had a couple of weeks ago, looks a fair bet

I just hope that Aziz doesn't have to do more botox adjustments, after the first shock she was clearly satisfied with her duck lip, she took a lot of pictures of it but she doesn't realize how ugly it looks with such a young and narrow face

il y a 7 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

I just hope that Aziz doesn't have to do more botox adjustments, after the first shock she was clearly satisfied with her duck lip, she took a lot of pictures of it but she doesn't realize how ugly it looks with such a young and narrow face

Unfortunately (for Aziza) I have to agree