B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I really don't understand the presumption of knowing what you can't see and what you aren't told. Have you heard of sex? Did they come away stoned? None of us know the causes, the only thing we can say is that they are stoned drunks when we see them well. However, if you think it's okay like this, I'll have my say and you can have yours too

Yes, you are always entitled to our opinion.

I take back the part of there being a 1% chance . I do remember Dylan had sex with Ashley in the garage and she came out naked to use the bathroom in the fitness room and went back in for more. You could hear her clearly on the fitness room cams. 

And yes, I've seen whole groups go in there sober and come out drug induced. Most recently with MDMA during the New Years raves.

• Upvote 1

My problem with the garage isn't what they do there, but is the fact that they go there to hide from us.

Take Zara and Ant for example. In front of the cams Zara presented her self as a sweet and loving girl that was shy about Ant's approach to her.

One night they return to B4 and go to the garage. For about an hour long, we could hear them having sex. Both tenants paid to expose their private life to us in side B4, B7 and any other apartment that is controlled by RLC. This is a disrespect to the subscribers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My problem with the garage isn't what they do there, but is the fact that they go there to hide from us.

Take Zara and Ant for example. In front of the cams Zara presented her self as a sweet and loving girl that was shy about Ant's approach to her.

One night they return to B4 and go to the garage. For about an hour long, we could hear them having sex. Both tenants paid to expose their private life to us in side B4, B7 and any other apartment that is controlled by RLC. This is a disrespect to the subscribers.

Amen! Preach on brother... Preach on!

100% Agree

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

RLC has been notified of this many times since the villa opened.  They are well aware of what goes on in the garage at both B4 and B7.  Similar to the situation at B2 when Lola and her gang started using the upstairs terrace every fucking night.  Except there, RLC was smart enough to fear that exposure outside of the apartment might not be a good thing, so they put out the ban on going there. 

As for B4 and B7, they clearly do not give a fuck since people keep on subscribing, complaining about it and subscribing again.  This garage situation (fraud) is only one of the reasons why I am done with RLC. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

🙂  Karma è uscito dalla porta principale e Numi è entrata nel garage 12:33

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue webcam preferite con la registrazione 24 ore su 24

She stopped in B7 for the time to retrieve the charger and play with the dog for three minutes, then she left

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, poncherello said:

But Xarvas never misses an opportunity to tell lies (his view of the facts) and discredit Karma in any way and at any time. Faced with the evidence of the facts, he never apologizes

he is just a troll

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes 🙂 Karma went out the front door and Numi in to the garage 12;33

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

no, she went to B7 then out through the garden or through the garage

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

But Xarvas never misses an opportunity to tell lies (his view of the facts) and discredit Karma in any way and at any time. Faced with the evidence of the facts, he never apologizes

I don't pay attention to the patrons of Karma anymore so shout whatever you want

• Upvote 1