B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

who wants to watch this, except the people who see sara and max having sex for the first time?

I was more thinking that Sara and Massi wanted spectators! (Numi & Daytona)! Datona briefly entered but turned and went to the kitchen.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)
18 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I don’t know the layout like you obviously, but thx for the update 👍. It sounds like no one can see in…ever? Is there a big garage door that could open? 

lol, a garage that doesn’t fit a car should be called a fucking ROOM for Christ sake 🤣🤣🤣

Both garages have large garage doors.  The garage doors can be opened. The B-7 garage door appears to have a smaller access door, and presumably the B-4 garage does as well..  Both garage spaces are categorized as storage on building plans..

Automobiles occasionally are parked in front of the B-4 garage, but not in front of the B-7 garage.  There is now a tent on the side of the parking area in front of the B-7 garage.  This appears to be for the storage of construction materials, and  a construction fence is in place in front of a small part of the B-7 garage door.  IMO, this construction is for work on the bottom level of B-7, which is off-cam. 

There are windows on one side of each garage. 

Edit:

The construction fence is on the side of the villa where Wolf's balcony is.  Cam 3-11, Wolf's balcony, shows a protective railing at one edge of the balcony, and beyond and below the railing is the wall of another level of the villa that is not on cam. 

Also there is what is known as a curb cut at the gate for the B-4 garage;  there is no curb cut at the gate for the B-7 garage.  Given the nature of the road at this location, it would be extremely difficult to drive up and over the curb to then drive down to the B-7 garage.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lasse said:

I was more thinking that Sara and Massi wanted spectators! (Numi & Daytona)! Datona briefly entered but turned and went to the kitchen.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Absolutely Sara likes the attention, and mess really wants attention for that twisted ego, but they should keep the hell out of common rooms when the hump, and show some respect to others.

As for Daytona, was she crying over something like this? I don't think Sara would try to humiliate Daytona, but possibly Saras' selfish ways might give that impression. It would be nice to know what the crying was about.

16 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Absolutely Sara likes the attention, and mess really wants attention for that twisted ego, but they should keep the hell out of common rooms when the hump, and show some respect to others.

As for Daytona, was she crying over something like this? I don't think Sara would try to humiliate Daytona, but possibly Saras' selfish ways might give that impression. It would be nice to know what the crying was about.

Sara and Massi have put him in awkward situations several times now Starting when he had to sit on a chair next to Sara's bed while they were at it. That poor kid doesn't know what to do ! Having identety-problems doesn't automaticly mean that you have a twisted perception towards all sex !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara and Massi have put him in awkward situations several times now Starting when he had to sit on a chair next to Sara's bed while they were at it. That poor kid doesn't know what to do ! Having identety-problems doesn't automaticly mean that you have a twisted perception towards all sex !!

As for Daytona i dont think Sara is to blame, it is impossible for Sara to do anything without Daytona sitting 2 meters away… day and night

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

As for Daytona i dont think Sara is to blame, it is impossible for Sara to do anything without Daytona sitting 2 meters away… day and night

And vice versa !! But I think there would be OK for Daytona if Sara said that she and Massi are going to the bedroom alone for a while ! This flashing is a perverted turn-on for Sara and Massi !!

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Per quanto riguarda Daytona, non credo che la colpa sia di Sara, è impossibile per Sara fare qualsiasi cosa senza Daytona seduta a 2 metri di distanza… giorno e notte

You've missed another precious opportunity to not make a bad impression. You're right, you know, and I'm very sorry that no one likes her anymore, just you and your partner, that's why you follow her in B2 and wait for her in B1, when she comes out you hope that she appears somewhere just to speak badly but you speak badly even if you don't see it. Yesterday there were top cams for Karma and I didn't see any for your darling and his messy companion. The top cams for Karma are there even when she sleeps, I've never seen any for your B7 darling while she sleeps. Honestly I don't see any at any time, only when she is in B4. It's clear that no one is looking for her in the villa, she stays away working but when she comes back she takes a good look at which company Numi, Daytona and Aziza prefer to be with. By the way, are you complaining that Karma doesn't communicate that she's going on holiday for two days and you don't say anything about Nadia and Aziza? You complain that she It's the usual shame and it's time for the administrator to put a stop to it, you have to only talk about what you see, tell your fantasies to your friends at home. """It's incredible that those two have the courage to take over the entire apartment""" and you don't complain about your pet taking over the LR and not allowing Daytona and Numi to use it? (see Daytona last night), Karma and Tantra fuck in the room respecting others, your darling and his messy companion make people run away

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Hai perso un'altra preziosa occasione per non fare brutta figura. Hai ragione lo sai e mi dispiace molto che non piaccia più a nessuno, solo a te e al tuo compagno, per questo la segui in B2 e l'aspetti in B1, quando esce speri che appaia da qualche parte solo per parlare male ma parli male anche se non lo vedi. Ieri c'erano le migliori webcam per Karma e non ne ho viste nessuna per il tuo tesoro e il suo disordinato compagno. Le migliori webcam per Karma sono lì anche quando dorme, non ne ho mai viste per la tua cara B7 mentre dorme. Onestamente non ne vedo nessuno in nessun momento, solo quando è in B4. È chiaro che nella villa nessuno la cerca, lei sta fuori a lavorare ma quando torna guarda bene con quale compagnia Numi, Daytona e Aziza preferiscono stare. A proposito, ti lamenti che Karma non ti comunica che andrà in vacanza per due giorni e non dici niente di Nadia e Aziza? Ti lamenti che lei è la solita vergogna ed è ora che l'amministratore la metta fine, devi parlare solo di quello che vedi, raccontare le tue fantasie agli amici a casa. """È incredibile che quei due abbiano il coraggio di impossessarsi dell'intero appartamento""" e tu non ti lamenti del fatto che il tuo animale domestico si sia impadronito dell'LR e non permetta a Daytona e Numi di usarlo? (vedi Daytona ieri sera), Karma e Tantra scopano in camera rispettando gli altri, il tuo tesoro e il suo compagno disordinato fanno scappare la gente

I'm sorry you put me on "ignore" you won't be able to read the story of your atrocities, the important thing is that others read it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

You've missed another precious opportunity to not make a bad impression. You're right, you know, and I'm very sorry that no one likes her anymore, just you and your partner, that's why you follow her in B2 and wait for her in B1, when she comes out you hope that she appears somewhere just to speak badly but you speak badly even if you don't see it. Yesterday there were top cams for Karma and I didn't see any for your darling and his messy companion. The top cams for Karma are there even when she sleeps, I've never seen any for your B7 darling while she sleeps. Honestly I don't see any at any time, only when she is in B4. It's clear that no one is looking for her in the villa, she stays away working but when she comes back she takes a good look at which company Numi, Daytona and Aziza prefer to be with. By the way, are you complaining that Karma doesn't communicate that she's going on holiday for two days and you don't say anything about Nadia and Aziza? You complain that she It's the usual shame and it's time for the administrator to put a stop to it, you have to only talk about what you see, tell your fantasies to your friends at home. """It's incredible that those two have the courage to take over the entire apartment""" and you don't complain about your pet taking over the LR and not allowing Daytona and Numi to use it? (see Daytona last night), Karma and Tantra fuck in the room respecting others, your darling and his messy companion make people run away

you have right