B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

Sunbathing over.

Put Bogdan's lazy ass to work.  He needs to trim the trees by the B-4 pool.  The trees are now so tall they block the sun from the B-4 pool at mid-day.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

He goes to bed with other girls and then Sara is the bitch, I don't understand your train of thought!

How many men has Sara had in her bed just to go to sleep...way more than Massi has had. Also, for a woman who is in an 'open' relationship with Massi, she has a really strange way of remembering it's an open relationship. Throwing his stuff from her room is what a married couple having serious marital problems would do. She is a drama queen plain and simple.

From the way his clothes were packed in open-top bags, going somewhere in Barcelona.

What I want to know is how those obsessed with every little thing that happens in B-4, particularly when Massi and Sara are involved, missed this departure.  I only found it by noticing the big suitcase by the door, and going back in replay.

7 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I have nothing with Numi  but I think her reaction is great, she makes it clear to Mass that there is a limit 😁

Wonder where that limit went when she first asked Sara if she can have a fuck with Massi and then asked Massi if he wanted to fuck her in the tub. Also took a facial that night.

The point is no one has limits in this villa, even Karma got fingerbanged heavily by creepy Wolf. The more you realize each of them is just like one another the better.

First day of spring. Fingers crossed this is the start of the spring clean. Get B4 and B7 watchable again RLC. Time for the dead wood to be gone. Clear out both villas as the people in them both have been the worst ive seen for  a long long time.

• Upvote 1