B2 - General Topic 2024 #6 (March)

Not sure that the guest, who looks to be in her mid-30s, will have sex on-cam.   Maybe do it on the balcony?

They hid in the bathroom, out on view of cam 2-19 for about 15 minutes.  I do think the guest is eager to have sex with Dayana.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moules said:

Not sure that the guest, who looks to be in her mid-30s, will have sex on-cam.   Maybe do it on the balcony?

They hid in the bathroom, out on view of cam 2-19 for about 15 minutes.  I do think the guest is eager to have sex with Dayana.

If she is eager than fine, but with cams there she may not want to pursue anything further if she is not interested in RLC, plus the fact she isn't a participant...so sex is just a bonus, not an entitlement.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, moules said:

It was actually about 5 minutes (yes I kept track) and they did something to enhance the mood (cannibis or pharma, I'm not sure which). Dayana goes in the hall bathroom quite a bit just for that purpose.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

If she is eager than fine, but with cams there she may not want to pursue anything further if she is not interested in RLC, plus the fact she isn't a participant...so sex is just a bonus, not an entitlement.  

She was eager that's for sure... she made the first move and it wasn't the smoothest. She was running out of time and wasn't going to leave without accomplishing her goal. They were sitting on the couch watching tv and it looked like she just told Dayana something along the lines of... I want to kiss you... or Do you mind if I kiss you? It had to catch Dayana off guard, but she's a pro (literally) and handled it like a champ.

I didn't think Dayana was really into girls but she told Zabava over the weekend that she was in a throuple for a while so maybe I'm wrong. She also complained that relationships with men are very difficult and they lie all the time, but I think lesbians have the same issues with their partners too.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, desinc said:

She was eager that's for sure... she made the first move and it wasn't the smoothest. She was running out of time and wasn't going to leave without accomplishing her goal. They were sitting on the couch watching tv and it looked like she just told Dayana something along the lines of... I want to kiss you... or Do you mind if I kiss you? It had to catch Dayana off guard, but she's a pro (literally) and handled it like a champ.

I didn't think Dayana was really into girls but she told Zabava over the weekend that she was in a throuple for a while so maybe I'm wrong. She also complained that relationships with men are very difficult and they lie all the time, but I think lesbians have the same issues with their partners too.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She told Zabava that her first strong love was with a girl and that she still have strong feelings for her. To me it seems that she likes more woman than man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She told Zabava that her first strong love was with a girl and that she still have strong feelings for her. To me it seems that she likes more woman than man.

Don't forget that she had a lot of kissing/ touching with Aziza in B4 at a party few days after her arrival ... Was very interesting ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nadia on yet another call to her Chicago dude, 3rd/4th time now since her vacay, which makes me think he was at the same venue she was working at a couple weeks ago in Paris...a $60,000 entry ticket holder lol. 

• Haha 2

Il y a 2 heures, TfiDeano a dit :

Nadia on yet another call to her Chicago dude, 3rd/4th time now since her vacay, which makes me think he was at the same venue she was working at a couple weeks ago in Paris...a $60,000 entry ticket holder lol. 

not sure he was in Paris ... sounds like they never met:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Upvote 1