Linda & Tibor (2024) #3

13 hours ago, jugghead said:

She could probably kick your ass.

Nahhh.................after her first step towards me, she probably falls asleep !

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

On your dick i hope. Agitator. LOL

Nah....I've seen her 'fuck' over the past couple o years...Ive had much better ! although I gladly would piss all over her ass 😜

Im Gonna Pee On You Dave Chappelle GIF

3 minutes ago, upyourass said:

although I gladly would piss all over her ass 😜

Speaking of pissing - I wouldn't mind seeing Linda and Leora spread open their pussies to expose their peeholes and then watch them piss away. Doesn't hurt to ask - right, @jugghead

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Speaking of pissing - I wouldn't mind seeing Linda and Leora spread open their pussies to expose their peeholes and then watch them piss away. Doesn't hurt to ask - right, @jugghead

Now......finally something that would 'work' for me 😜  but.....after opening her pussy lips, Linda would probably fall asleep 🤣

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

25 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Never hurts to ask anything but prepared to be disappointed. This ain't type of website bro.

17 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Now......finally something that would 'work' for me 😜  but.....after opening her pussy lips, Linda would probably fall asleep 🤣

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

As far as you. keep dreaming. You don't get to play unless you pay. It's kind of a members only thing. And you're not invited.

16 minutes ago, upyourass said:

but.....after opening her pussy lips, Linda would probably fall asleep 🤣

You might have a point because her pussy is rarely used and would probably spring shut quite quickly which might cause her to over exert herself and tire her out enough to want to have a siesta.

• Haha 1

Just waiting for that morning stretch in bed. Not expecting any crazy ass bs that everyone else wants. Make fun of me all you want. But this mf gets it done.

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Never hurts to ask anything but prepared to be disappointed. This ain't type of website bro.

You wanna bet. There is a topic in the main page of topics with "Peeing Girls of RLC' which is by members with subscriptions and they post RLC Replays. So there.

• Haha 1