Linda & Tibor (2024) #3

So, let's recap. Yesterday I suggested that Linda do some naked exercising. Today she included a bit if topless in there so thank you Linda. But I should have thought it out before I asked.

She is a short lady with a voluptuous body and she doesn't have the athletic ability of T-I've been an athlete all my life, only because she was gorgeous enough in her early years to not really be concerned with it. Now she is trying to do something. And her body is not really set up for crazy calisthenics like Tibor can do. I understand this because I have the same body type.

I should have said naked yoga. It is totally wholesome in the real world. Many women have done this since I was a young man.

Does anyone else agree? I think it would be awesome. And now with warm weather coming, I am envisioning some things happening on the balcony.

Again, Thank you, Linda. You are very sweet. Keep doing fun things and I may decide to re-sub.

• Like 1

I find it hilarious that Linda plays music over her social media videos and it's NEVER Tboy's ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

So, let's recap. Yesterday I suggested that Linda do some naked exercising. Today she included a bit if topless in there so thank you Linda. But I should have thought it out before I asked.

She is a short lady with a voluptuous body and she doesn't have the athletic ability of T-I've been an athlete all my life, only because she was gorgeous enough in her early years to not really be concerned with it. Now she is trying to do something. And her body is not really set up for crazy calisthenics like Tibor can do. I understand this because I have the same body type.

I should have said naked yoga. It is totally wholesome in the real world. Many women have done this since I was a young man.

Does anyone else agree? I think it would be awesome. And now with warm weather coming, I am envisioning some things happening on the balcony.

Again, Thank you, Linda. You are very sweet. Keep doing fun things and I may decide to re-sub.

I'll definitely resub if she gets a wall mounted dildo like leora to "occupy" herself while tboy is out "rapping" and breakdancingย 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I find it hilarious that Linda plays music over her social media videos and it's NEVER Tboy's ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I'll go you one better. Linda went from a utility player to the fourth in the lineup and T-wtf just happened-is trying to re imagine his life after he realizes his wife is on fire hot and he is having trouble keeping up.

• Haha 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

I'll definitely resub if she gets a wall mounted dildo like leora to "occupy" herself while tboy is out "rapping" and breakdancingย 

OMG lmao silly. Yes. I mean who's wood not. i mean who wouldn't. Dayum I'm drunk as fuck.

• Haha 1

Linda looks waaay slimmer on her IG than she does on the RLC cams,she's obviously using some sort of filter,or the RLC cams add a few poundsย ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Linda looks waaay slimmer on her IG than she does on the RLC cams,she's obviously using some sort of filter,or the RLC cams add a few poundsย ๐Ÿ˜†

Linda looks like she is wearing a tent!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

No filter....It is the way they take pictures. just watch how they curve there body's and how they bend their upper body toward the cell phone. The lower body is then further away from the lens and is optically reduced.ย 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, upyourass said:

No filter....It is the way they take pictures. just watch how they curve there body's and how they bend their upper body toward the cell phone. The lower body is then further away from the lens and is optically reduced.ย 

Makes sense...why is she supressing the thickness,come on Linda,embrace the thickness !!๐Ÿ˜…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Makes sense...why is she supressing the thickness,come on Linda,embrace the thickness !!๐Ÿ˜…

The thickness is what WE want, not what Linda wants !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1