Linda & Tibor (2024) #3

4 hours ago, profish said:

ok the video date lies--no idea when but the background has the quirky barbie like nightstand on the left and some coat rack hanger thing on the right--old stuff--sorry and please return to your original programming 🀐

Don't sweat it mate. I'm sure you have a bunch of pms coming your way. Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Is that your asshole seen through a microscope or did you forget to grind the coffee beans again? Bro, you need to get that shit checked out. How do you even sit? Damn! Your toilet must hate you.

Watch it...or this gets deleted..................................................................................................................................................again ! 🀣

16 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Watch it...or this gets deleted..................................................................................................................................................again ! 🀣

Not even sure what you are referring to.

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

We have saved Linda a TON of money on bras. Dude, her bras gotta cost like 200 bucks.

Not far from it. A bra with good support in bigger sizes cost like 100bucks+. Dunno what size Linda have, my guess would be F or G in cupsize, my gf have I/J she has a hassle even finding something that come close fit. And with that frontheavy weight you dont cheap put or you will get back pains.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brimby said:

Not far from it. A bra with good support in bigger sizes cost like 100bucks+. Dunno what size Linda have, my guess would be F or G in cupsize, my gf have I/J she has a hassle even finding something that come close fit. And with that frontheavy weight you dont cheap put or you will get back pains.

It's better us guys hold them up with our hands.

43 minutes ago, Vuki said:

Every time when she start fixing her panties, im thinking shes gonna start bating πŸ˜„

That is Impossible without having 'a bean' 😁

United Kingdom Eating GIF by Declan McKenna