You lot are pathetic...

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

You know, I'll never cease to be amazed by you lot.

All the moans and groans, fantasies, complaints and general stupid assed juvenile comments (mostly from those that ought to be on xhamster, not RLC) about this apartment and when you get a show like Nora & Kiko put on last night nobody bothers to comment.

Get something that was really good and you lot can't be arsed - so I've had to crawl out of the woodwork and do it for you.

For the record there was around an hour of perhaps the most intense, loving and mutually enjoyed sex you will ever see.

You wondered why you paid your premium subscription (you did pay it, didn't you?) - that was why.  You lot wouldn't recognise good sex if it smacked you in the mouth.

Oh, and before the freeloaders (yes the majority, the ones that expect others to pay and them to get the benefit) try to jump in - yes, I have video, yes, I have pictures and no I'm not publishing them on here nor will I PM them to anyone.

Happy Christmas!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the most intense, loving and mutually enjoyed sex you will ever see.

For this appartment I'm OK, it's the most intense, loving and mutually enjoyed we will ever see. But that was just normal sex between them who were not together since one or two weeks.

If I had known that it was for that I would never take a prenium account. I have all the video I want for nora and and kiko on internet.

This may seem frustrating, but I feel that there is less crowded on the weekends cc. either people come out, or they do not have the ability to watch rlc (friends, family etc ...). do not take the bad !! I personally have not seen anything from the night Kiko and nora because I did not have the opportunity to go on rlc .... it is impossible to be present at every moment, and sometimes spleen beautiful things !!! CC exists for this, to discuss and share among its members ..

I believe Sir Roderick is complaining about the noobs who 1) don't pay for RLC or CC, 2) Don't contribute worthy commentary to CamCaps, 3) Just continually beg for account passwords, and 4) Just continually beg for pix and vids of anal sex as if it's part of a government entitlement.

His statement: "Oh, and before the freeloaders (yes the majority, the ones that expect others to pay and them to get the benefit) try to jump in - yes, I have video, yes, I have pictures and no I'm not publishing them on here nor will I PM them to anyone.", is obviously a preventative strike because now he'll get barraged by people begging him for a copy.

Most of the x-hamster beggars don't last long here, anyway, especially since Motherless and Imagefap have free slop for the masses.

I do not think Sir Roderick is  referring to the more senior members here who have contributed to the CC forum.

RLC to me is like a good shot of fine Single-Malt Scotch: If offered, I'll gratefully accept. I simply cannot afford it other wise -- but I certainly don't beg.

As for the definition of pathetic, I generously refer you to my song regarding the subject, which starts a 1:18, from yet another one of my famous youtube albums.

All the moans and groans, fantasies, complaints and general stupid assed juvenile comments (mostly from those that ought to be on xhamster, not RLC) about this apartment and when you get a show like Nora & Kiko put on last night nobody bothers to comment.

Get something that was really good and you lot can't be arsed - so I've had to crawl out of the woodwork and do it for you.

For the record there was around an hour of perhaps the most intense, loving and mutually enjoyed sex you will ever see.

You wondered why you paid your premium subscription (you did pay it, didn't you?) - that was why.  You lot wouldn't recognise good sex if it smacked you in the mouth.

Oh, and before the freeloaders (yes the majority, the ones that expect others to pay and them to get the benefit) try to jump in - yes, I have video, yes, I have pictures and no I'm not publishing them on here nor will I PM them to anyone.

Happy Christmas!

OK so we are back to this issue again it seems. As a long standing (and formerly very active) member of the community (despite what it says on my details - just ask the Squirrel!), I have always shared vids/pics when I have them, for well over a year and a half. It isn't as easy to get them now, but I would have thought that this community is meant to be about the sharing. So please reconsider and publish what you have, in what I believe is the true spirit (if there is such a thing) of this forum.

For me personally, I enjoy the chatter. I enjoy reading what friends from other parts of the world have to say. It is an education. I, through messaging, exchange many things/ ideas with others. It is enjoyable to be on cc. It is NOT just about the sex although that is certainly a common desire in being on this site.

I spent three months as a paying member of RLC, but could not control my voyeurism so I had to give it up. And, yes I recognize that is my problem, not yours. Was staying up all hours of the night, so because I can't control my time properly, I made the decision to stop my membership.

Just my 2 cents worth and that is about all it is worth.

Happy Christmas!

OK so we are back to this issue again it seems. As a long standing (and formerly very active) member of the community (despite what it says on my details - just ask the Squirrel!), I have always shared vids/pics when I have them, for well over a year and a half. It isn't as easy to get them now, but I would have thought that this community is meant to be about the sharing. So please reconsider and publish what you have, in what I believe is the true spirit (if there is such a thing) of this forum.

Mon pauvre petit loup, l'esprit a bien changé par rapport à tes propos et le partage n'est pas vraiment au goût du jour. Tu vas être déçu par la mentalité qui règne sur ce forum depuis quelques temps.

--

My poor little Wolf, the spirit has changed compared to your remarks and sharing is not really in the style of the day. You'll be disappointed by the mentality that prevails on this forum for a while.  :'(

I personally like those that state that CC should be shut down because people here don't post enough pictures/videos, as if somehow it's written down anywhere that this forum was specifically made for people to post pictures/videos.

>:( >:( Another unnecessary new topic started as usual another idiot worried and mad about what the other idiots and newbies on CC complain about ...this forum is for everybody newbies and senior members,paying customers and non-paying costumers as usual I'm gonna say it again this place is for people to voice their opinions and if you don't like what a person says on here just ignore it,sometimes people just say dumb shit on here too just to get a reaction from us,and some of you fools fall for it every single time..NOW THAT'S PATHETIC!!  8)

>:( >:( Another unnecessary new topic started as usual another idiot worried and mad about what the other idiots and newbies on CC complain about ...this forum is for everybody newbies and senior members,paying customers and non-paying costumers as usual I'm gonna say it again this place is for people to voice their opinions and if you don't like what a person says on here just ignore it,sometimes people just say dumb shit on here too just to get a reaction from us,and some of you fools fall for it every single time..NOW THAT'S PATHETIC!!  8)

I take it you include yourself?