Henry, Jutta, Sibilla (2024)

Posted (edited)

it's 4am. mira is still there.

this is like a train wreck...lots of loud noise, screaming and yelling, people and things getting damaged, pain, suffering and disasterous results.

and yet...you watch anyway.

it's only a matter of time.

let the games begin. 

Edited by billycox

• Noldus changed the title to Henry, Jutta, Sibilla (2024)
3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Oh my, Henry has one less person around to suck his dick.  :biggrin:

Henry is living such an enjoyable "real life" on VHTV. He is living every man's dream and he is every woman's dream man. Baaaaa-aaaaaaaahh!!! What a fucking joke. A woman abuser and skanks that have no morals, class or taste. This apartment/realm really shows how low VHTV has sunk. And to think that RLC is becoming the same but the difference is the RLC bimbos bringing in guys that are pigs and dumb fucks with cocks in hand. Real life with respect to voyeur cams is a huge sham, scam and has become so obviously pathetic to watch.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Oh my, Henry has one less person around to suck his dick.  :biggrin:

Surprised that he hasn't partaken of sucking other guys dicks and done some anal with his bum chums. He does have a history of some brotherly love. His cock has no conscience since it is always in search of holes, any holes will do.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Henry is in his late 30's, I think, but he sure looks old for his age - more like in his 60's. With all the women around him he comes across as a dirty old man. I myself am a dirty old man but look young for my age (oh wait, let me put my glasses on and look in the mirror). Yup, lookin' good but I don't have all the women that Henry has FFS. It is nice to play around with women but Henry's harem of women are basically skanks. Henry's excessive drinking, being a heavy smoker and partaking of other enhancing drugs will not end well for him. He pretty much looks like shit and the women don't have class or respect themselves. Looks like a pig farm.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta give Henry credit - he knows where to pic up skanks or how to use his impeccable charm to turn willing women into skanks. To me, any women appearing with Henry and his despicable character sure make themselves look bad and repugnant.