Leora intrigue

Guest Bored Stiff

!!!SAD CUNT ALERT!!!

Seriously.... that's your first contribution on this forum? ???

It's an anagram....a clue......

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you punk.  We don't give a shit what a sanctimonious hypocrite like yourself has to say.  And we sure as hell don't come here to have to hear it. 

You pop in from out of nowhere just to mock and criticize us, just because it makes you feel somehow superior to the rest of us. 

Well take a hike mother fucker, we don't know you, and don't care to know you.  And while its only twelve dollars that's required to help keep this forum going.  Your a fucking mooch, and someone needs to start weeding out these mooches around here, and quick! 

Put your money where your mouth is punk, or get lost.

!!!SAD CUNT ALERT!!!

What are you saying exactly?  Are you saying it's that time of the month for you again?

I've stepped on worms and watched them squirm before in my life.  Just like I'd like to step on you.

Clean Stud Rat...... an obvious reference to Squirrel......

How dare you compare me to a rat! Yes, I am studly. I am also better at research than you--afterall, Agent Dog, you must admit that you're the son of a bitch.  ;D

So I followed Leora to her secret meeting place over by building C at Area 51, and found her true lover waiting there: (Scooter is going to be so upset when he finds out.  :o The fur is going to fly!)

post-19450-145739625779_thumb.jpg

Fuck you punk.  We don't give a shit what a sanctimonious hypocrite like yourself has to say.  And we sure as hell don't come here to have to hear it. 

You pop in from out of nowhere just to mock and criticize us, just because it makes you feel somehow superior to the rest of us. 

Well take a hike mother fucker, we don't know you, and don't care to know you.  And while its only twelve dollars that's required to help keep this forum going.  Your a fucking mooch, and someone needs to start weeding out these mooches around here, and quick! 

Hahaha...wow. Go outside, kid. Get some fresh air. Get a real woman.

So angry. Internet angry is the worst kind of angry.

On ‎2014‎-‎12‎-‎22 at 2:42 PM, woodworker said:

!!!SAD CUNT ALERT!!!

What are you saying exactly?  Are you saying it's that time of the month for you again?

I've stepped on worms and watched them squirm before in my life.  Just like I'd like to step on you.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)