B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

11 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Non capisco, semplicemente non capisco. Quindi, dopo la maratona di sesso del giorno di Capodanno, Nadia ha smesso di parlare con Sara e ha chiamato Massi con tutti i tipi di nomi alle sue spalle alla B2 e ora, dopo 2 mesi, sta di nuovo con lo stesso ragazzo ??

E so che Massi pensa solo con il cazzo ma perché vorresti scopare qualcuno che ti ha insultato alle tue spalle con altri inquilini??

Nadi ha finito i soldi, ecco il perche’

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Ich verstehe es nicht, ich verstehe es einfach nicht. Nach dem Marathon-Sex am Neujahrstag hörte Nadia also auf, mit Sara zu reden, und beschimpfte Massi hinter seinem Rücken bei B2 mit allen möglichen Schimpfwörtern. Und jetzt, nach zwei Monaten, ist sie wieder mit demselben Kerl zusammen??

Und ich weiß, dass Massi nur mit seinem Schwanz denkt, aber warum solltest du jemanden ficken wollen, der dich hinter deinem Rücken zu anderen Mietern gerufen hat??

Nadia is just plain stupid

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Brainwashed...na I think they just have some sort of agreement with the open relationship they have.

There is no doubt that Massimo thinks he is in some kind of an an open relationship, we already know that Sara will go ape shit if he pursues one.

11 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

There is no doubt that Massimo thinks he is in some kind of an an open relationship, we already know that Sara will go ape shit if he pursues one.

Not disagreeing with you, but I think it's Sara who is missing the point of it being an 'open relationship'. It's her that goes ape shit if he so much touches another woman, but she still thinks she owns Massi. Like the other night when Sara walked in on Azi and Massi who, given more time would have probably kissed again but Azi saw Sara at the last second as she entered the lounge in B4 and she pulled away from Massi in such a way it looked like they were just dancing because she knew if they stayed clung together Sara would give one of them shit later on. 

19 minutes ago, Mi02 said:

Hatten Massi und Nadia Sex?

Nein, er bringt zwei Mädchen mit nach Hause und kann nicht einmal eine  glücklich machen. Sie braucht nach dem Sex noch den Wasserstrahl, um befriedigt zu sein. Er ist nur ein großer.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Non la seguo e non la difendo, parlo di lei in generale ma quando ti capita le cose diventano veleno perché tu sei proprio questo... veleno. Non sono ossessionato da lei come lo sei tu con Massi e Wolf in un miglio di campagna. Sono tutt'altro che un grand'uomo infelice, sei tu quello che è infelice venendo qui perdendo sempre più amici per il modo in cui ti arrabbi e pubblichi sciocchezze ancora e ancora. Continui anche a tornare sui miei post e a maltrattarmi, il che è esattamente ciò che sei un prepotente, e ricorda di aver visto una tua foto... non c'è da stupirsi che tu odi Massi perché ha il corpo, l'aspetto e un grosso todgero. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

No no no non seguo Karma, mettitelo in testa NON la seguo ma mi è permesso discutere con tutti su RLC senza chiamarli con nomi come tu chiami Wolf e Massi. Non sai nemmeno parlare inglese, quindi il francese e lo spagnolo non mi servono affatto. Se fossi stato gentile con me e con le altre persone qui, allora avrei potuto condividere cose con te come faccio con le persone su XCF, ma dato che sei un prepotente e ti fai nemici con tutti, non sono disposto a condividere cose con te, fine di. XCF è un posto felice ora che te ne sei andato, anche se di tanto in tanto accedi ancora. Tutti commettiamo errori... è facile, devi essere perfetto, vero?

I am sorry. You missed a good opportunity to regain credibility. Three replies to three different posts of mine, three senseless and contentless replies. You didn't explain what the good things are, you didn't explain the reasons for the lies and you didn't answer my simple and polite question. Do you define XcamFan as a happy place? Of course because you can afford to smear and insult anyone. It's not true that I come in from time to time, I'm often there, you're the one sleeping and then you tell things others have reported. If you like it I will be even more present. I don't remember if I told you but ............. you will be very happy .............. I renewed my premium subscription so don't ask yourself why, I can. Hello my heart, I love you

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Nein, er bringt zwei Mädchen mit nach Hause und kann nicht einmal eine  glücklich machen. Sie braucht nach dem Sex noch den Wasserstrahl, um befriedigt zu sein. Er ist nur ein großer.....

The OP asked if they'd had sex, nothing else...and with what you have said then you are evidently wrong because Sara keeps coming back for more and more which is what is important, but he of course has his haters. 

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I am sorry. You missed a good opportunity to regain credibility. Three replies to three different posts of mine, three senseless and contentless replies. You didn't explain what the good things are, you didn't explain the reasons for the lies and you didn't answer my simple and polite question. Do you define XcamFan as a happy place? Of course because you can afford to smear and insult anyone. It's not true that I come in from time to time, I'm often there, you're the one sleeping and then you tell things others have reported. If you like it I will be even more present. I don't remember if I told you but ............. you will be very happy .............. I renewed my premium subscription so don't ask yourself why, I can. Hello my heart, I love you

Stop bullying me and wasting my time in having to reply to your utter nonsense. Maybe I'll just post your photo around and show what a bully you truly are, but I don't take myself down to your level thankfully. You are clearly related to Mussolini. 

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Der OP fragte, ob sie Sex gehabt hätten, sonst nichts ... und mit dem, was Sie gesagt haben, liegen Sie offensichtlich falsch, denn Sara kommt immer wieder zurück, um mehr und mehr zu verlangen, was wichtig ist, aber er hat natürlich seine Hasser. 

Ja, sie haben Recht. Sie kommt immer wieder zurück und will mehr. Warum will sie mehr? Weil er ihr das nicht geben kann was sie will, richtig gefickt werden. Er ist nur ein Großmaul

1 hour ago, rainman13 said:

Nadia ist einfach nur dumm

Ach ja, sie könnte auch Beiträge hier im Forum schreiben, ist ihr Niveau 🤣

Oh yes, she could also write posts here in the forum, that's her level 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Yes, they are right. She keeps coming back and wants more. Why does she want more? Because he can't give her what she wants, get fucked properly. He's just a loudmouth

I guess the same applies with Karma/Tantra, Margo/Wolf when she was in the project...the list in endless I guess, or is it more to do with the fact you dislike him as I originally said lol. Not here to argue...just pointing out an observation that's all.